Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to stay

Apartment for a month in 2023

(1/2) > >>

Corixa:
We are looking to spend a month in San Stefanos next year, either June or September. Apart from the basics will need access to a washing machine. Any recommendations for suitable accommodation please?

We will be out for 2 weeks this September so could check any suitable places out then.

Thanks

Dupnica:
Hello Corixa, I think you'll find that the only accommodation with a washing machine will be the the villas or luxury suites.
Romanza villas, Angela apartments and Elena Luxury Suites all state that they have a washing machine in the kitchen.
Fedra Mare and Villa Voula state that they have laundry facilities.
There is a very good laundry in the village a little way along the Arrilas road.

Lesley:
Villa Irene (Olympia Villa)  has a washing machine  however it is already booked for most of June & September for 2023. There is a laundry in the resort which offers a great service.

Corixa:
Thanks for the replies, I didn't know about the laundry in the village. :)

BAJ:

--- Quote from: Corixa on July 16, 2022, 02:58:00 PM ---Thanks for the replies, I didn't know about the laundry in the village. :)

--- End quote ---
From Tasty corner walk towards Arillas and it is on the right next to the olive wood shop.
Dupnica mentioned that Fedra Mare has laundry facilities - they have a washing machine in a small communal area.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version