Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

2022 Restaurant recommendations

(1/2) > >>

BAJ:
Okay folks, so a tried and tested thread I’m afraid, but like many of you the wonderful fresh food in the village is one of the big attractions for us.
Now it’s nearly July hopefully everyone on here who loves the village will have either been or be getting near to a visit, some perhaps for the first time since 2019.
So for those who have been this year already, and others to update as they visit, which restaurants stood out for you this year and why? Brian

WINKIE:
Olympia for us, the ambience is perfect, low background Greek music, and first class food and service. I did notice on our last night there, the new fish restaurant opposite, created a fair amount of noise, as it was opening night, and  Stelios did comment on it, hoping it was a one off.

BAJ:
Winkie, Olympia is one we haven’t been to for quite a few years, we will rectify that at the end of July having read many positive reviews. Any stand out dishes?

WINKIE:

--- Quote from: BAJ on June 26, 2022, 11:33:07 PM ---Winkie, Olympia is one we haven’t been to for quite a few years, we will rectify that at the end of July having read many positive reviews. Any stand out dishes?

--- End quote ---

Lamb shank is outstanding Baj, with roast potatoes, and the salads are to die for too. He also serves a fabulous red house wine, you will not be disappointed.

Trevor:
I have only heard good things about the Olympia and will certainly add it to our dining venues in July.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version