Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to stay

Margaritas apartments

(1/1)

Grounded:
Tomorrow we leave this beautiful island and travel on to the UK. We arrived on 23rd May after a truly exhausting 45hr trip from New Zealand via LA and Toronto. We arrived, but my luggage didn't, and still hasn't. We stayed in the Margaritas apartments right down by the beach. Our apartment was large, airy, well appointed and very comfortable. We made very good use of the included air conditioning as well as the day beds in  the garden. I highly recommend this as a place to stay.
However i think the most enduring memory i will take with me is the help and support i received from Noula, Aline, Lesley and the team at San Stefano Travel. Nothing was too much trouble from checking the airport everyday for my missing suitcase to getting my emergency prescription filled with essential medication. I am very grateful for all of their help.
We return to NZ on 16th July and i wonder if my suitcase will have caught up with me by then?
Chris

geordieborn2:

--- Quote from: Grounded on June 10, 2022, 10:14:13 PM ---Tomorrow we leave this beautiful island and travel on to the UK. We arrived on 23rd May after a truly exhausting 45hr trip from New Zealand via LA and Toronto. We arrived, but my luggage didn't, and still hasn't. We stayed in the Margaritas apartments right down by the beach. Our apartment was large, airy, well appointed and very comfortable. We made very good use of the included air conditioning as well as the day beds in  the garden. I highly recommend this as a place to stay.
However i think the most enduring memory i will take with me is the help and support i received from Noula, Aline, Lesley and the team at San Stefano Travel. Nothing was too much trouble from checking the airport everyday for my missing suitcase to getting my emergency prescription filled with essential medication. I am very grateful for all of their help.
We return to NZ on 16th July and i wonder if my suitcase will have caught up with me by then?
Chris

--- End quote ---

Great to hear you enjoyed your stay (even without the case). Hope the rest of your trip goes as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version