Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Greek entry requirements 2022

(1/1)

Jimbo:
There have been a few queries about this spread over various random topics. This would be a good place to post questions and the latest information. The situation vis a vis the pandemic is constantly changing, so being up-to-date is vital for those traveling.

From Carl Nottingham:

--- Quote ---Not sure if lesley will be able to confirm this my daughter and O/H not vaccinated but been told visitors won't need to show any negative test results regardless of vaccination status after May 2nd
--- End quote ---

Lesley's reply:

--- Quote ---Good Morning Carl, I posted on FB a link as I have also read on line regarding this.  It was from a link called Schengen Visa Info and includes TCN's (Being UK as we are now non EU) I haven't heard this as yet on the Greek TV channels so I can't say for sure but here is the link.  Any update I will post when I see it or hear it via the Greek P.M.  Unless someone finds it before me and can also post.   www.schengenvisainfo.com

--- End quote ---

Lesley:
The other important link which will change with updates is the Government link which is https://travel.gov.gr/

geordieborn2:
I thought this (link from same site Lesley supplied) was announced a while back?

Lesley:
Perhaps assumed rather than.. If the Government site has this updated now then it will be from 02/05/2022.  Let us all hope so as it also means us over here will 'hopefully' not have to walk around with our I.D. and Vax papers either.  Yesterday the Police were still checking?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version