Author Topic: San Stef thriller  (Read 47984 times)

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: San Stef thriller
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2022, 12:17:34 PM »
and I am looking forward to seeing you both Jim & Gillie very soon with my signed copy  and having a few krasi's and a good ole catch up too - Happy Sunday All  8) 8) 8)

Offline Evertonendo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2022, 12:29:35 PM »
I finished reading the book last night and I loved it, it has given me a couple of weeks of happiness during a tough time watching my father succumb to the final stages of Alzheimers disease. It has made me smile and helped me off to sleep on nights when i have lay awake.
I wouldnt have known about the book if you hadnt mentioned it on this forum so thank you Jim x

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2022, 12:52:40 PM »
I finished reading the book last night and I loved it, it has given me a couple of weeks of happiness during a tough time watching my father succumb to the final stages of Alzheimers disease. It has made me smile and helped me off to sleep on nights when i have lay awake.
I wouldnt have known about the book if you hadnt mentioned it on this forum so thank you Jim x

So sorry to hear about your father..

Offline John

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2022, 01:05:07 PM »
Keep up the good work Jimbo, you are a great ambassador for everything related to San Stefanos.

Sorry to hear of your loss Evertonendo.

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2022, 02:56:56 PM »
Thanks, everybody, and particularly evertonendo - I so pleased it helped, and it really makes it worthwhile. I hope book two will make you smile even more.

Offline carl nottingham

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2022, 03:54:35 PM »
When will your next book be released jimbo

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2022, 04:08:15 PM »
Hi, Carl. I'm working on it, but it's taking some time. Been a lot of domestic issues to deal with. I was hoping for August, but probably September.

Offline carl nottingham

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2022, 10:42:03 PM »
That's good if it's done for September give Julie something to read when we go back to san stefanos spiros as got a new thinking chair very comfortable

Offline diane13

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2022, 09:56:01 PM »
Finished reading the book in San Stefanos last week Jim.  Something a little different to what I would normally read and I loved it.  Made even better by being able to visualise so many of the locations.  Waiting for the next one now  :)

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2022, 12:50:27 AM »
Bless you! You'll know what my step-son meant when he said 'He eats a lot, that Johnny Almond.'

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 18, 2022, 04:15:15 PM »
It's amazing what social media can do. Tony Cox posted a lovely review on one of the Agios Stefanos groups on Facebook last night and there were eleven Kindle purchases by 1pm!

E-book sales still at over 4:1 compared to paperback. Times really have changed. Press reports last year said that e-book sales were falling, but that's not reflected in this experience. Any comments?

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2022, 08:13:54 PM »
I'll be signing books at Little Prince bar on Saturday, 3 - 4 pm. Including signing a few Kindles!!

Offline BAJ

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2022, 12:10:46 AM »
I'll be signing books at Little Prince bar on Saturday, 3 - 4 pm. Including signing a few Kindles!!
When are you in the village until Jim? We arrive Thursday 21st July, and I will purchase a book direct from you if you are still there then and have some stock left. Otherwise I’ll get it direct from Amazon before we leave. Brian

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2022, 09:37:44 AM »
Hi BAJ - here until 29th. I could only carry 11 and 3 are already committed. I can book one for you if you like, but it might be safer to get one in the UK. Then we can meet up for a beer and a natter!

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2022, 08:46:19 PM »
I don't think I'll actually have many books for the signing. People keep getting advanced orders in. I'm prioritising people who live here, because since Brexit it's almost impossible to get books here.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni