Author Topic: Flights 2022  (Read 2666 times)

Offline geordieborn2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Flights 2022
« on: February 08, 2022, 02:42:08 PM »
I read they were talking about trying (yet again) to extend the season in Corfu. So I had a look at flights to see when they were starting. I was surprised to see Jet2 were not until the end of April from Manchester, even more so that they were the start of May from Leeds. The two other cheap carriers were both the end of March. Then had a look at when Easter would be there and an early trip out looks promising…. Prices which I thought would be high are not too bad at all. Accommodation?

The public gets what the public wants...

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Flights 2022
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 08:15:13 PM »
Yes why not come during April.  Ryan, Easy jet and BA start end of March from several UK hubs and as from Mid April so do our European visitors from Germany and Austria who enjoy the Springtime walks and wild flowers,
You will not go hungry or thirsty - remember we live here all year round.  However it may be advisable to have a car or some form of transport - village tavernas close by are open all year round and a few places will open in resort if/when they see people arriving too.  Greek Easter being the weekend of 25/04 this year will no doubt be well supported especially in Corfu Town.
Accommodation wise  - again yes you will find something - you can email san stefanos travel via their website.  I know various long stay guests who rent and start to arrive end March/Beg April.  Just ensure you have some form of heating and bring clothes for this kind of holiday.
Owners in resort also open if they have requests so you can check this out too.  My friends with a hotel in Arillas open always (Pre Covid) in April.   so yes you can find accommodation. 
April is a lovely time to visit and experience the island. We normally start BBQ-ing come April and as Easter is falling late here sure many will be doing so too......

Offline geordieborn2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: Flights 2022
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 09:00:54 PM »
Great information Lesley, thanks.
The public gets what the public wants...

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni