Author Topic: Hands up and given up  (Read 4137 times)

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Hands up and given up
« on: August 16, 2021, 11:02:00 PM »
Sorry to say I have now given up advising or reminding people on mask the situ  - I have a sign outside my reception door another one in front of the perplex glass where I have to sit behind with my mask on (should be a clue there) all I can say is the fine is 300 euros per person. Somehow the European visitors seems to understand!!!!

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Hands up and given up
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 12:58:39 AM »
I don't blame you!  Mind you, St Spyridon Church was fined 1,500 euros from having too many people on the Feast of St Spyridon :-)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2021, 02:33:17 AM »
Sorry to say I have now given up advising or reminding people on mask the situ  - I have a sign outside my reception door another one in front of the perplex glass where I have to sit behind with my mask on (should be a clue there) all I can say is the fine is 300 euros per person. Somehow the European visitors seems to understand!!!!

Not good Lesley...

Offline Evertonendo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2021, 03:53:47 PM »
We wear ours Lesley, but the mask situation is much more relaxed in resort than it was last year

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2021, 10:13:15 PM »
until the Police arrive -  they were out and about Sunday and fining all..... its the rule so we have to comply like it or not..... I think maybe many establishments - all with signs outside - have just like myself,  now given up saying the same and the same as we won't be fined others maybe......

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2021, 11:09:04 PM »
Anyone should be fined if they are breaking the law..

Offline Evertonendo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2021, 10:49:58 AM »
until the Police arrive -  they were out and about Sunday and fining all..... its the rule so we have to comply like it or not..... I think maybe many establishments - all with signs outside - have just like myself,  now given up saying the same and the same as we won't be fined others maybe......
The Police were out and anout sgain last night

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni