Author Topic: Airport Testing  (Read 4285 times)

Offline Evertonendo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Airport Testing
« on: July 20, 2021, 07:27:11 PM »
Hi
TUI have a very useful tool on their website showing individual countries entry requirements.
It states that all travellers will need a rapid antigen test on arrival, i wondered if anyone knows if every passenger is tested or is it random ?

Offline D@G

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: Airport Testing
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 07:30:45 PM »
According to the FB groups it’s just the lead passenger on each PLF that has been getting tested lately. Earlier in the summer it was every passenger I believe.

Offline Evertonendo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 05:51:55 PM »
According to the FB groups it’s just the lead passenger on each PLF that has been getting tested lately. Earlier in the summer it was every passenger I believe.
Thank you  :)

Offline D@G

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2021, 07:50:19 PM »
Quite a few reports the last couple of days of no testing being done at Corfu airport on arrival, just a brief check of vaccine status.

Offline Evertonendo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 05:37:19 PM »
Quite a few reports the last couple of days of no testing being done at Corfu airport on arrival, just a brief check of vaccine status.
Thanks for the info  :)

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2021, 07:42:41 PM »
2 of my private guests arrived today on Jet2 from NCL which actually did a double drop and flew to LBA before coming to Corfu, makes commercial sence but probably not fun to be sat on the aircaft whilst loading other guests.  They were not tested showed their certificates jumped in a taxi and were here from landing, collecting luggage to transfer within 1 hour and a half......

Offline Evertonendo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2021, 11:48:54 AM »
2 of my private guests arrived today on Jet2 from NCL which actually did a double drop and flew to LBA before coming to Corfu, makes commercial sence but probably not fun to be sat on the aircaft whilst loading other guests.  They were not tested showed their certificates jumped in a taxi and were here from landing, collecting luggage to transfer within 1 hour and a half......
Thanks Lesley x

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni