Author Topic: Aug 2  (Read 4169 times)

Offline ilovegreece

• View Profile
Aug 2
« on: June 12, 2021, 08:24:56 PM »
Hi

Booked for 2 aug with jet 2 and keeping fingers crossed will still go ahead. Will most bas and restaurants be open does anyone know?

Offline BAJ

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Aug 2
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 11:05:11 PM »
They will be, assuming the restrictions change to allow some sort of season to get going. Several are open now with very few tourists.

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2021, 12:01:32 AM »
They will be, assuming the restrictions change to allow some sort of season to get going. Several are open now with very few tourists.

I think it will depend how many tourists go. If it is on the amber list, there will be those who can't go. I doubt  some will open if there is little trade to make it worthwhile.I don't think Athens bar opened last year. Would be interesting to know what's open at the moment...

Offline Evertonendo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2021, 08:50:25 PM »
We are due to go on 13th August but will really depend on us being green as i cant quarantine for 2 weeks due to work
We went last year and it was very quiet but still beautiful

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2021, 02:06:27 AM »
We are due to go on 13th August but will really depend on us being green as i cant quarantine for 2 weeks due to work
We went last year and it was very quiet but still beautiful

I hope you get your holiday :)

Offline ilovegreece

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2021, 04:15:31 PM »
Thanks everyone. Nothing I can do now until next review/announcement. On 15 July. If Greece not on green list then looks like will be cancelled. Already booked for 2022...surely that will be ok🤞

Offline BAJ

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2021, 04:24:57 PM »
Thanks everyone. Nothing I can do now until next review/announcement. On 15 July. If Greece not on green list then looks like will be cancelled. Already booked for 2022...surely that will be ok🤞
If it doesn’t make the green list, by the time you go it seems likely that self isolation won’t be required on return, I expect there will still be testing requirements to differentiate from green countries.
Whether that will change Jet2 policy on flying to Corfu we will have to wait and see, fingers crossed for you.
If they do cancel your flight/holiday and you are happy to travel with the requirements in place post the next announcement then there are plenty of flights to Corfu with other airlines which are currently going, and lots of accommodation available to book direct with owners, or via Lesley Corfu selections or San stef travel.

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2021, 11:07:03 PM »
Thank you,  yes myself or any other owners are waiting,  thankfully more are coming independently if they can,  everyone here understands the UK traffic lights and other criteria the UK Govenment has put in - but owners are ready to take your booking if you can. We appreciate it may not suit all to package their own, but if you can then please get in contact we are more than happy to adivse/assist etc......
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 11:10:31 PM by Lesley »

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni