Author Topic: Teeside Airport  (Read 3724 times)

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Teeside Airport
« on: April 21, 2021, 05:03:49 PM »
I know many were disappointed when Easyjet moved out of the NCL hub however Ryan are now offering flights high season directly from Teesside to CFU so could be an option for those whom book directly.......
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 12:09:56 PM by Lesley »

Offline romanza man

• SanStef Regular
  • July 2014
    • View Profile
Re: Teesdale Airport
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 11:51:52 AM »
Good news for the people of Teesside and surrounding areas, and don't mean to be rude Lesley but it is actually called Teesside International. It will be good to not have to travel to Newcastle or Leeds.

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Teesside Airport
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 12:08:55 PM »
Oops better edit. - Done.......

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Teeside Airport
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 04:26:41 PM »
Among the more exciting places you can fly to from Teesside is Humberside. Let's face it, the weather in Corfu is not great at the moment, but Eastern will bring you south to taste the unparalleled delights of Grimsby or Hull, where the girls are fair-haired and beautiful, and wear tube-tops and teeny little frocks even in sub-zero temperatures. Want sand and sea? Cleethorpes and Hornsea have a Sahara's worth of sand and the North Sea, which is pretty much like the Ionian on a good day with sunglasses on. What's even better is, you don't have to leave Yorkshire!

Offline gillie

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2021, 12:43:57 PM »
Hehe! But But I'm afraid I have to point out that Grimsby and Cleethorpes are in Lincolnshire -as is Humberside Airport!! Apart from that its all true of course.  ;D

Offline gillie

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2021, 12:46:48 PM »
I meant to add that there is not a cloud in the sky, same as yesterday, so better than our favourite place

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2021, 01:44:49 PM »
But I'm afraid I have to point out that Grimsby and Cleethorpes are in Lincolnshire

Oops! Too long at Radio Humberside. I still think that Humberside exists. Still - Hull is a Unitary Authority, and not under the jurisdiction of the East Riding.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni