Author Topic: Well, what do you think?  (Read 17920 times)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
Re: Well, what do you think?
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2021, 12:09:09 PM »
Best wishes Karen for a speedy recovery.

Thank you Barbara,  starting to slowly improve :)

Offline Scottygirl

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2021, 01:39:00 PM »
Hello everyone, I hope all OK out there.
Now as the title implies I am throwing open a question to you all.  Am I mental (let me finish please), being foolish, or is it because I want to bloody look forward to something?  Oh the reason I ask those questions is because I have actually gone and booked my flights to Corfu!  Yes I've done it.  They are booked for the wife and I for the 10th June.
I do realise I am going to get different responses but that is exactly why I am asking you.  I want to know what you think and why.  I'll go first.  First of all I am hoping for some normality to resume by June (fingers crossed).  Secondly is for some reason I think once restrictions relax then there will be an almighty dash for flights to various destinations and therefore prices will go through the roof.  Most of all though is what I said earlier, I just want something to look forward to and dream of beautiful San Stefanos.  Over to you.   :)

We are also optimistic, booked for 4 weeks from 16th June. We did book it last June after our June holiday was cancelled and got a good price. See you there! 🤞🤞

Offline Rod

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2021, 09:55:54 PM »
We are also optimistic, booked for 4 weeks from 16th June. We did book it last June after our June holiday was cancelled and got a good price. See you there! 🤞🤞
Well done Scottygirl.  We just might see you there.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni