Author Topic: New Restrictions.  (Read 41529 times)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
Re: New Restrictions.
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2020, 02:32:55 AM »
My point being, I am also 63.  Why I chose to disclose my evening meal details is anyone's guess.  Lockdown?

Haha! Yes probably!

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2020, 02:41:21 AM »
Thanks geordieborn.  I feel when I see my grandkids that I am chastising all the time instead of hugging them and telling stories (I'm great at stories).  It's just that my son and his partner seem ambivalent to what is happening to their children.

Tricky one..I'm a step grandma to 8, all  been born whilst I've been with John, so they've only ever known me as their grandma. Done a lot of childcare for them, so I told the parents, my house my rules. My 18 year old grandson has just sent a text and told me he loves me, so I can't have done too bad, helping to raise them :)

Offline Tredegar Boy

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2020, 12:11:53 PM »
Tricky one..I'm a step grandma to 8, all  been born whilst I've been with John, so they've only ever known me as their grandma. Done a lot of childcare for them, so I told the parents, my house my rules. My 18 year old grandson has just sent a text and told me he loves me, so I can't have done too bad, helping to raise them :)

Now that gives you a warm feeling doesn't it.
When God created Wales he was just showing off

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 26, 2020, 01:47:19 PM »
It does TB :) I have 3 other grandsons over 18 and they're very protective of us both. You reap what you sew :)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 26, 2020, 01:50:26 PM »
Morning Rod...hope you're ok this morning and not suffering after affects of the 'falling down berry'  wine... :)

Offline Rod

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 26, 2020, 07:47:06 PM »
Morning Rod...hope you're ok this morning and not suffering after affects of the 'falling down berry'  wine... :)
I was up early.  Drove to my 94 year old mother to give her breakfast then did her grocery shopping which mainly consisted of cat food (for her cat not my mother).  Took my little dog out for his exercise and then mowed the huge lawn we have.  I never worked this hard before retirement.

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 26, 2020, 07:52:35 PM »
Gosh you've done more than me today. Aah hope your Mum keeps well. My dad is 90, I do shopping for him, take him out every Friday. So today I just took my little cat for her annual jabs, at the vets, goodbye £50!

geordieborn

« Reply #127 on: August 26, 2020, 08:45:00 PM »
I was up early.  Drove to my 94 year old mother to give her breakfast then did her grocery shopping which mainly consisted of cat food (for her cat not my mother).  Took my little dog out for his exercise and then mowed the huge lawn we have.  I never worked this hard before retirement.

and I thought you would be out playing golf :-X [size=78%]![/size]

geordieborn

« Reply #128 on: August 26, 2020, 09:48:23 PM »
Did these boys (BBC link)take C19 with them and spread it about or catch it there in Zante?

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 26, 2020, 09:54:46 PM »
Did these boys (BBC link)take C19 with them and spread it about or catch it there in Zante?

Not sure, I know there were 30 and 10 have tested positive...

Offline hobbes

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2020, 12:06:25 PM »
Thats going to increase the risk of the door being slammed in our faces!

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2020, 12:35:21 PM »
Unfortunately a lot of young people think that they are unlikely to suffer and can do what they like. They should read the story on the BBC news site yesterday of the healthy young student who has had the illness. She can't walk upstairs without using an inhaler. I cringe when I hear people say it's just like flu. Flu does not cause long-term damage to vital organs. The incubation period for flu is about two days, and seven to fourteen days for Covid-19.

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 17, 2020, 12:01:26 PM »
Apparently, the curfew extended until end of the month, possible til end of season. 2020, hurry up and go away.
If its not one thing,its your mother.

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2020, 12:23:21 PM »
Does anyone know if the season has been extended?

Offline Jackson

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 18, 2020, 10:11:02 AM »
All the owners still open l have spoken to are staying open till mid/end of october. San Stef travel is doing a brisk trade, especially the airport taxi runs.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni