Author Topic: Summer 2022.  (Read 7967 times)

Offline Charlie

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Summer 2022.
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2021, 01:58:31 PM »
Unfortunately we will not be able to sample the delights of Dakar, the flight is 18 hours with a 2 hour stop over but we have to remain on the plane. 

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2021, 03:13:06 PM »
Hope the RAF's cabin crew are good-looking!

Offline Evertonendo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2021, 05:49:08 PM »
We are booked in for 2 weeks at the end of August as usual  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline BAJ

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2021, 03:00:10 AM »
A very poignant trip for you Charlie, a separate report thread at the time is a must.
Ref 2022, it will be our first time for two visits in the year to AS.  We have a week at Anatoli end of May (Whit week) and then 18 days at Fedra Mare at end of July.
There is also the possibility of a third trip, the last week of August for our 30th wedding anniversary, with our two daughters and their partners. I need to find some reasonable priced flights for that first though as I am footing the bill, so nothing booked yet but Mrs BAJ keeps prodding me despite my protestations that we will have only been back home 2 weeks!

Offline Tredegar Boy

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2021, 11:51:48 AM »
A very poignant trip for you Charlie, a separate report thread at the time is a must.
Ref 2022, it will be our first time for two visits in the year to AS.  We have a week at Anatoli end of May (Whit week) and then 18 days at Fedra Mare at end of July.
There is also the possibility of a third trip, the last week of August for our 30th wedding anniversary, with our two daughters and their partners. I need to find some reasonable priced flights for that first though as I am footing the bill, so nothing booked yet but Mrs BAJ keeps prodding me despite my protestations that we will have only been back home 2 weeks!

It's the prodding that gets you in the end. :)
When God created Wales he was just showing off

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni