Author Topic: corfu sept 2020 chances of being allowed in and out without quarantine  (Read 5080 times)

Offline christina of ouzo power

• View Profile
We've booked to go to San Stef at the end of Sept, but we're worried about quarantine, what is the latest on this regarding both inward and outbound travel.

geordieborn

I don’t think anything is certain, and really no one here can say where we will be by then. But I do hope you get to go. Nearer the time just make sure you can afford any eventuality e.g. not being able to get back on time because of quarantine or anything else. At the moment it looks like you are good to go.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Announcements today no quarantine on return to UK. Greek government announcement due about 13th July for entry into Greece.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 12:06:23 AM by Jules »
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
We've booked to go to San Stef at the end of Sept, but we're worried about quarantine, what is the latest on this regarding both inward and outbound travel.
I would imagine it will all have changed by then. The intention is to do random testing, at the moment and isolation if you are positive.

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
You have to fill in an online form before travelling to Greece and if that is ok they send a code that you show when arriving at airport for other checks. One report I saw said that if juist one person on that flight tested positive on arrival the entire plane load would have to lockdown for two weeks.
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
You have to fill in an online form before travelling to Greece and if that is ok they send a code that you show when arriving at airport for other checks. One report I saw said that if juist one person on that flight tested positive on arrival the entire plane load would have to lockdown for two weeks.

Yes I saw that too...

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
According to the Greek press today, Germans are finding the form that's required very difficult to understand!

I can only locate one reference to an entire plane being quarantined. It was early |June, and 12 people (out of 91) on a plane from Qatar tested positive, and they the remainder were quarantined for 7 days, with further tests. Greece then banned flights from Qatar.

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Having just inspected the form, I fail to see what is difficult about it in the slightest.
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

geordieborn

Perhaps the Greek media is not being impartial as well and/or does not like Germans! ::)

Gavlah1973

I had a bit

The region - I kinda guessed it would be Ionia Nisria but how many would?

Also where you give someone who can get in contact with you - Do i put the wife who's with me? Do i put someone in UK?

Also I added wife and child as family members yet on my conf email it doesnt mention them whilst others have had it showing them

Offline Tredegar Boy

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
I had a bit

The region - I kinda guessed it would be Ionia Nisria but how many would?

Also where you give someone who can get in contact with you - Do i put the wife who's with me? Do i put someone in UK?

Also I added wife and child as family members yet on my conf email it doesnt mention them whilst others have had it showing them

Its all working well then ???
When God created Wales he was just showing off

Offline hobbes

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
OMG just filled it in-it wants the street the Vicky is on-just put Main Street! It didn't like the postcode format, it didn't like the fact I didn't put Steve's DOB down-even though it said we didn't need to if he wasn't a child! Dreadful form

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni