Author Topic: Amended holiday  (Read 3788 times)

Offline chrissie d

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Amended holiday
« on: June 28, 2020, 01:20:32 PM »
Spent a lot of time on the phone this week ,mostly on hold ,but I can’t fault the service we had from TUI very helpful .Our first holiday was from BHX but from Tuesday morning no Thursday flights this year .Got on the phone first thing changed our booking until the next day .Then Thursday morning found out Little Prince are not opening until the 20th July .Rang TUI again only 25mins wait ,really helpful again ,changed it to Gatwick .On the first change had an email confirming changes ,not had one for the 2nd but logged into our account and it is there .We also originally had booked extra legroom seats and picked our seats but on the 2nd am mended holiday only extra space seats were available so went for those .Tried to select our seats ,but  it’s not allowing us because we might not be on a TUI plane .I am a nervous flyer so I’m getting anxious that me and my other 2 family members might not be sat together. Sent Tui Facebook message yesterday ,but no phone lines available over the weekend???

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
Re: Amended holiday
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 01:52:15 PM »
Chrissie, I'm sure if you mention that at the check in/ case drop off, they will accommodate you :)

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 01:57:30 PM »
Hope it works out fine for you Chrissie, TUI at check in will do their best I,m sure.
If its not one thing,its your mother.

Offline chrissie d

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 02:55:31 PM »
I’ve flown for the last 30 years but always get a bit nervous in the last few weeks before we go .My husband checked this morning we have had the refund for the difference on both amendments from Tui already 👍.

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 04:35:40 PM »
That's good news Chrissie :)

Offline chrissie d

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2020, 11:45:07 PM »
Just a little update .Rang TUI this morning, they sorted out the confirmation email so then we were able to select our seats and now it’s changed back to a TUI plane .Just hope the holiday still goes ahead 🤞🏻

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2020, 01:45:12 AM »
Just a little update .Rang TUI this morning, they sorted out the confirmation email so then we were able to select our seats and now it’s changed back to a TUI plane .Just hope the holiday still goes ahead 🤞🏻

Good news :)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni