Author Topic: How long have you been a member?  (Read 16167 times)

geordieborn

Re: How long have you been a member?
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2020, 01:27:32 PM »
  For those that don't know, Natasha was a figment of Jimbo's imagination.  He has some imagination, good fun, good guy.

He may well be to you Rod, but probably not to everyone’s taste! I think many have said before, it makes a big difference if you have met these people. But then again I’m sure we must all have experienced having a great holiday, minding your own business and then one night some couple or people sit beside you, even though every other table is empty. An hour or so later, driven out, it’s “what a PIA that guy/woman was”! Of course the very opposite happens and often you meet some lovely long lasting friends. So Jimbo doesn’t like tattoos, you don’t like hippies/Buddhists and I don’t like anything…. The forum is just the same, to me what is an AH turns up and to others they a hero such is life as the Buddhists would probably say. 
I do however have respect for those who post, and even more so in some depth and with knowledgeable posts. It takes time to do so and without it forums will die and all you will have is FB. :)

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2020, 03:52:09 PM »
He may well be to you Rod, but probably not to everyone’s taste!

Awwwww! And there I was, thinking you were really nice!

geordieborn

« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2020, 04:51:28 PM »
Awwwww! And there I was, thinking you were really nice!
It just goes to show Jimbo, for all a lot of people on here know, we are one and the same person....  Just lovely people at that! (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni