Author Topic: Re: Hi all  (Read 4556 times)

Offline chloemouz

• View Profile
Re: Hi all
« on: May 31, 2020, 11:01:24 PM »
Hi all,

Just wanting to introduce myself!
Many of you may only know me as Chloe - Kerry and Nikos’s Daughter from the previously run restaurant “Ozzy Oil”.
I am very fortunate to be able to call Agios Stefanos, Corfu my Home. During my 23 years I have traveled between Australia and Corfu ( Agios Stefanos ) both working and living. Since summer of 2019 I have been working at San Stefano Travel ( https://www.facebook.com/SanStefanoTravel/  ).. I operate the Welcome to San Stefanos Page on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/sanstefanocommunity/ ) and our website along with that ( https://sanstefanos.co.uk )..
If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact myself or one of the team from San Stefano Travel.

Thanks for your time, Look forward to hearing you!
Chloe Mouzakitis

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Hi all
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 11:13:09 PM »
Hello  Chloe. Yes I remember you,more when you were a little girl and we loved Ozzy Oil. We saw your Dad last year in Bar 38. Hope all your family are well. I do don't use Facebook, only this forum. It would be nice for us all to have a little update of what's happening in the village as most of us can t get out this year. Best wishes Karen

geordieborn

Re: Re: Hi all
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 12:28:32 AM »
Hello  Chloe. Yes I remember you,more when you were a little girl and we loved Ozzy Oil. We saw your Dad last year in Bar 38. Hope all your family are well. I do don't use Facebook, only this forum. It would be nice for us all to have a little update of what's happening in the village as most of us can t get out this year. Best wishes Karen
How lovely, welcome from another newbie. Yes, I'm with Karen,that would be great!

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Hi all
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 02:06:34 AM »
Chloe has started a new post :)

Offline Evertonendo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 10:32:43 AM »
Hi Chloe, I remember your grandparents (was it Shane and Beryl) running the juice bar. They were lovely people, I hope they are safe and well x

Offline StevenM

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 11:01:03 AM »
Hi Chloe,

I fondly remember your grandparents Shane and Sandra. Lovely couple and had many a chat with Shane over a juice and baguette on putting the world to right.

I have Shane a a friend on Facebook and enjoy hearing about their latest tours of Australia or trips to Bali,  they look like they are living the dream over there!  8)   

Offline chloemouz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2020, 05:52:50 PM »
Hi there guys,

I for sure hear a lot about my grandparents Shane and Sandra.. yeas they are all well.

I will keep you all updated with the latest updates on the village in the next couple of days!

Hope you all are keeping well and keep safe!

Best regards,
Chloe

Kernowfox

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2020, 10:51:00 PM »
Welcome Chloe
Any snippets will be of interest to many I’m sure
Enjoyed many nights at Ozzi Oil

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2020, 11:08:27 AM »
Hello Chloe - looking forward to seeing you - Kalo Mina xxx

Offline Rod

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2020, 10:14:36 PM »
Hi Chloe,
My wife and I have had the privelage of meting you (well booking a trip) and you were great, even though you couldn't give us our tickets for Corfu Town because the printer was "knackered".

Offline pottonroy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2020, 05:39:19 PM »
Hi Chloe,
                    Glad to hear your grandparents are doing OK. Remember them well from the juice bar. I think Shane always seemed to be the most cheerful man I'd ever met. Hope Kerry and Nikos are OK too we remember them from Ozzy Oil.
                     We have an apartment booked at Floros at the moment from August 7th with free cancellation up to early July. We would love to still come but it may depend on whether the British government relaxes the current quarantine rule for people returning from Greece. Like others we would be very interested to know how things are going in San Stefanos at present. Do you have social distancing? Are waiters having to wear face masks? Have any of the bars and restaurants been forced to close? Will keep an eye on this thread to see your thoughts on how the summer season is going. Hope to meet you in August.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni