Author Topic: Good ebening all  (Read 3314 times)

Offline BorisBiggins

• View Profile
Good ebening all
« on: July 25, 2020, 12:34:17 AM »
Heello peeps, Boris here

As you say in Engerland.... How does it hanging?

Been very hard sprung and sommer here in Albania for Mr & Mrs Boris. Was meant to start new job as DJ at bar in Naffysica hotel but bad man Mr Spiros tell me he not open now? Mrs Boris has tokd me to get a jobby straight now or else she will kick me onto Albania rubbish tip.

So hopefully next week i will start work as cleaner at Athina hotel. Mr George tell me to keep my eyes away from boobiedoos round the swim pool. Hee hee. I tell him while Cat is away the Boris will play.

Are all my old friends in resort okay?
I miss Jumbo my comrade from Hull. Hull very similar to Albania.... A smelly, dirty place full of women with hairy armpits yes?

And where is Sellsy? Or Silly as i call him? Last time i saw was dancing at Romanza greek night and had to be given breathing tank hee hee.

I have new mobile phone and will try to update progress to you peeps from NW tip of Corfu so no roam price hee hee.

As we say in Tirana... Up the jumper

Offline BAJ

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Good ebening all
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 01:43:33 AM »
Hello Boris,
Good to hear you and Mrs Boris are well and have some work lined up for the short season.
How has lockdown been in your wonderful Albania? Has it had a negative impact on the cocaine trade?
I understand Silly will be visiting in September, presumably with his breathing tank in case he has too many cocktails and starts dancing! No looking at his boobiedoos though.
Have a good season, will keep a look out for you at end of August and your friend the donut man.

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 01:43:56 AM »
Compared to Albania, Hull smells of roses. And, unlike Mrs Boris, the women don't have hair on their face!

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2020, 03:19:53 AM »
Haha! ;D

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2020, 01:16:17 PM »
In fact, this region has many very beautiful women (and don't they know it!) with a high proportion of blondes, probably because of the Viking influence.

Sorry, Boris - you wouldn't stand a chance. They can put up with idiots, but they don't like squat Neanderthals. Also, a fully loaded credit card and an Ikea account is a must!

Offline Evertonendo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2020, 03:54:18 PM »
Heello peeps, Boris here

As you say in Engerland.... How does it hanging?

Been very hard sprung and sommer here in Albania for Mr & Mrs Boris. Was meant to start new job as DJ at bar in Naffysica hotel but bad man Mr Spiros tell me he not open now? Mrs Boris has tokd me to get a jobby straight now or else she will kick me onto Albania rubbish tip.

So hopefully next week i will start work as cleaner at Athina hotel. Mr George tell me to keep my eyes away from boobiedoos round the swim pool. Hee hee. I tell him while Cat is away the Boris will play.

Are all my old friends in resort okay?
I miss Jumbo my comrade from Hull. Hull very similar to Albania.... A smelly, dirty place full of women with hairy armpits yes?

And where is Sellsy? Or Silly as i call him? Last time i saw was dancing at Romanza greek night and had to be given breathing tank hee hee.

I have new mobile phone and will try to update progress to you peeps from NW tip of Corfu so no roam price hee hee.

As we say in Tirana... Up the jumper

This has made me laugh so much  ;D ;D

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni