Author Topic: Tell me about the Athina's rooms  (Read 10079 times)

Offline hobbes

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Tell me about the Athina's rooms
« on: June 04, 2023, 03:56:56 PM »
Looking to book for next year-our first trip since the Vicky was snatched from us! >:(  Steve has stayed at Thomas Bay before and wasn't keen, so we are looking at the Athina. Do the rooms have fridges? We were totally spoilt at Vicky (quite apart from the TLC from Lesley ;D ) in that we had fridge, cooker and all kitchen facilities. I have to say NOT having a fridge would be a game changer for me!

Offline geordieborn2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: Tell me about the Athina's rooms
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2023, 06:07:26 PM »
Looking to book for next year-our first trip since the Vicky was snatched from us! >:(  Steve has stayed at Thomas Bay before and wasn't keen, so we are looking at the Athina. Do the rooms have fridges? We were totally spoilt at Vicky (quite apart from the TLC from Lesley ;D ) in that we had fridge, cooker and all kitchen facilities. I have to say NOT having a fridge would be a game changer for me!

Indicates on Booking.com here that there is a fridge. But perhaps someone on here that's been can verify and advise if the fridge is any good/works!
The public gets what the public wants...

Offline hobbes

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2023, 10:56:10 PM »
Jet 2 website says "Fridge" in all rooms but to be on the safe side we booked the suite which also has kettle and coffee making facilities... and a balcony (hopefully) that faces the sea-may as well go the whole hog!!  ;D Any opinions of the Athina will be gratefully received though!

Offline geordieborn2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2023, 12:06:47 AM »
Hope some who have stayed reply to you Hobbes. Sure you must know this, but just in case. We had lunch there just about every day (Manthos now and then) and the snacks were great for us and the staff so friendly and hard working...
The public gets what the public wants...

Offline Georgie2002

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2023, 01:49:34 PM »
I stayed at Athina last year with my husband for our Honeymoon - could not fault it at all!  I'm pretty sure we had a fridge in the room, we must have kept our booze somewhere!  We booked for this year before we left last year, 31 days to go and we're there for 9 days with my step kids and my daughter and her boyfriend, cannot wait to get back there!  The pool is just perfection and the proximity to the beach we loved too.  Plus you're still in the centre of the village for all the tavernas and shops.  It's a great choice! 

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni