Author Topic: The 2020 List!  (Read 46173 times)

Offline D@G

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: The 2020 List!
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2020, 05:27:40 PM »

We've had 15 years in the TUI ones and they are falling to bits inside, however both blocks are very well  equipped. Fridge, kettle , toaster, little oven and cooking rings. The private ones are much newer so I don't think you'll be disappointed. Nice and quiet too. Elliseous is lovely

Excellent. Are there two complete separate blocks then? One for TUI and one for private? Also is there a snack bar at the pool and I’m assuming it’s food/drink only purchased from there to be consumed around the pool?

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2020, 06:47:20 PM »
Excellent. Are there two complete separate blocks then? One for TUI and one for private? Also is there a snack bar at the pool and I’m assuming it’s food/drink only purchased from there to be consumed around the pool?

Yes there are 2 separate blocks. There is a small restaurant or you can eat on the front terrace.  Good menu, breakfasts, salads, omelettes, most things with chips, toasties, sandwiches etc Yes I think you can only drink , eat from pool bar/restaurant. :)

Offline D@G

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2020, 02:13:06 AM »
Yes there are 2 separate blocks. There is a small restaurant or you can eat on the front terrace.  Good menu, breakfasts, salads, omelettes, most things with chips, toasties, sandwiches etc Yes I think you can only drink , eat from pool bar/restaurant. :)

That makes sense, I didn’t realise there was a snack bar there also. Thanks for the info 👍

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2020, 03:25:23 AM »
That makes sense, I didn’t realise there was a snack bar there also. Thanks for the info 👍

Your welcome :)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2020, 05:22:52 PM »
Lovely, where are these apartments? Lunch at Manthos sounds like a good idea  ;D
Mythos are down the lane if you turn left at the tennis courts. Not to far from  Rose Garden
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2020, 05:37:44 PM »
Staying at Silvermoon again from 4th September. Can't  come soon enough. Its freezing here today in the NW of England.
Will be our 20th year of holidaying in San Stef and will have a belated 60th birthday celebration for my hubby as well with our Corfu friends.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

geordieborn

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2020, 06:51:17 PM »
Staying at Silvermoon again from 4th September. Can't  come soon enough. Its freezing here today in the NW of England.
Will be our 20th year of holidaying in San Stef and will have a belated 60th birthday celebration for my hubby as well with our Corfu friends.
Yes, but although cold in the NW it was lovely out and there was actually some warmth in the sunshine. Not quite AS mind!

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2020, 10:11:50 PM »
Mythos are down the lane if you turn left at the tennis courts. Not to far from  Rose Garden

Thank you Jules :)

Gavlah1973

« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2020, 10:59:34 PM »
28th May for a week, staying at Barras, have recently found out a couple of our mates have also booked and are on our flight so happy days!!

Then 20th August for 2 weeks again at Barras. Plenty of people there that we know including some very dodgy people from Warrington!

Only stayed at Barras for the first time last year when we stayed May and August. Great apartments, spotlessly clean and superb bar vibe. So handy being bang in the middle!!

Probs looking forwards to playing with my drone up the Nudie end of the beach!

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2020, 11:47:05 AM »
28th May for a week, staying at Barras, have recently found out a couple of our mates have also booked and are on our flight so happy days!!

Then 20th August for 2 weeks again at Barras. Plenty of people there that we know including some very dodgy people from Warrington!

Only stayed at Barras for the first time last year when we stayed May and August. Great apartments, spotlessly clean and superb bar vibe. So handy being bang in the middle!!

Sounds great! Barras is in a very good position for everything isn't it? Be careful what you're doing with that drone! ;D

Offline D@G

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2020, 12:18:15 PM »

Very dodgy indeed!! 😂

Whilst I’m looking forward to staying down in the village for the first time in ages, the only downside will be the close proximity to the riffraff from Wakefield that take over the Barras in August.

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2020, 01:18:50 PM »
Very dodgy indeed!! 😂

Whilst I’m looking forward to staying down in the village for the first time in ages, the only downside will be the close proximity to the riffraff from Wakefield that take over the Barras in August.

Haha! ;D

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2020, 01:19:30 PM »
I know what you mean! Shorts and hairy knees :-)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2020, 01:24:41 PM »
I know what you mean! Shorts and hairy knees :-)

You noticed Jim, I must cover them up! ;D

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2020, 02:09:03 PM »
Awww - please don't. I love hairy women. My first girlfriend was a gorilla.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni