Author Topic: The 2020 List!  (Read 46551 times)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
Re: The 2020 List!
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2020, 04:35:31 PM »
We haven't decided yet. Probably July in Little Prince or Nafsika. I could do with some warmth!

We may see you in Little Prince them, Jim, or no doubt in Nafsika, I hope so! :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 04:43:06 PM by Karen »

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2020, 04:37:05 PM »
We are at the Little Prince for a week 26th June. Our first visit to San Stef as Mr & Mrs

Aah lovely, we will look out for you to say hello! :)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2020, 04:40:10 PM »
We’re staying at the Mythos apartments in June for two weeks. First time staying at Mythos as we usually stay at the Romanza Hotel. We arrive early hours and the first thing will be lunch at the Manthos taverna catching up with Andreas and his family

Lovely, where are these apartments? Lunch at Manthos sounds like a good idea  ;D

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2020, 04:42:29 PM »
Booked villa Irene for September, two weeks, and not far to stumble to Olympia for superb food.

Sounds great, is the villa near Olympia? Some of these place are not familiar to me :)

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2020, 06:20:11 PM »
Sounds great, is the villa near Olympia? Some of these place are not familiar to me :)

Yep Karen, sits up on the garden above Olympia  8) 8) 8).
If its not one thing,its your mother.

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2020, 07:58:08 PM »
Yep Karen, sits up on the garden above Olympia  8) 8) 8).

Hello Winkie, that sounds lovely :)

Offline valfarrell

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2020, 08:27:20 PM »
We there 10th May for 2 weeks staying at the Barras. Usually go end of June or late September.  But big birthday for me on 10th of may so looking forward to spending it in one of our favourite places.

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2020, 08:58:19 PM »
We there 10th May for 2 weeks staying at the Barras. Usually go end of June or late September.  But big birthday for me on 10th of may so looking forward to spending it in one of our favourite places.

What a fantastic place to spend your Birthday ,Val.  Where will you have your Birthday meal? :)

Offline SunshineGal

• Soon be summer !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2020, 10:23:31 PM »
Staying at The Anatoli again for 4 weeks in july and august  8) then a week ... not sure where yet! Really can't wait - I work and live at a school so am looking forward to just chilling out in my favourite place. Happy holidays folks xx

Winkie - i'm looking at Olympia for next summer (not the villa) have you stayed in the double roomed apartment before please?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 10:25:31 PM by SunshineGal »

Offline maggiesaes

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2020, 10:30:46 PM »
Lovely, where are these apartments? Lunch at Manthos sounds like a good idea  ;D

I think they are near The Rose Garden Karen.

Little Prince for us 11th May for 3 weeks.It takes a week to get round and say hello to everyone.
Not booked September yet.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 12:20:08 PM by maggiesaes »

Offline D@G

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2020, 10:22:30 AM »
First 3 weeks of August at the Silver moon. Have stayed all over the village but the first time at the Silver Moon for us.

Last few years have been up at Nondas so looking forward to not having to tackle that hill every day.

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2020, 12:10:09 PM »
Staying at The Anatoli again for 4 weeks in july and august  8) then a week ... not sure where yet! Really can't wait - I work and live at a school so am looking forward to just chilling out in my favourite place. Happy holidays folks xx
Nice long holiday for you! :)

Winkie - i'm looking at Olympia for next summer (not the villa) have you stayed in the double roomed apartment before please?

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2020, 12:12:05 PM »
I think they are near The Rise Garden Karen.

Little Prince for us 11th May for 3 weeks.It takes a week to get round and say hello to everyone.
Not booked September yet.

Ah thanks Maggie, yes it does take time to catch up with everyone, maybe we should have 3weeks ;D

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2020, 12:15:25 PM »
First 3 weeks of August at the Silver moon. Have stayed all over the village but the first time at the Silver Moon for us.

Last few years have been up at Nondas so looking forward to not having to tackle that hill every day.

Hello! Have you booked through TUI or are you in the private apartments. We have been going there for 15years, but couldn't get in this year. The apartments are central to everything :)

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2020, 03:41:17 PM »

I have indeed, about two years ago, absolutely superb apartments. Huge rooms, with balconies, excellent shower, and a fabulous kitchen area. Stelios even topped up the fridge with all sorts of stuff, even bottles of beer. Tried to book for this year, but no availability, hence the villa. Pm me if you need more info.
If its not one thing,its your mother.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni