Author Topic: The 2020 List!  (Read 46126 times)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
The 2020 List!
« on: January 14, 2020, 09:13:38 PM »
Let's have a little activity in the forums, dear friends :)

So when is everyone going and where are you staying. What are you most looking forward to, on your holiday.

We are going on 28th June for  2 weeks, staying in the Little Prince, for the first time and we are looking forward to our first meal in the Nafsika :)

Offline Drewsy

• View Profile
Re: The 2020 List!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 10:49:30 PM »
Hi there, good lady and I are going last three weeks in May, staying in the Romanza, can,t wait never been for more than two weeks before and hope this gives us time to fit everything in, looking forward to yannnis and zorbas and hope to give the nafsica a whirl this time, tried it a couple of years back and didn't have a good meal, judging by opinion here we hit an off night so looking forward to trying again, look forward to saying hi if I recognize anyone
Yammas

Offline David A

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 11:04:09 PM »
Good idea Karen, the forum has been pretty dead over the last few weeks. I'm thinking about my usual mid September week up in Villa Voula. I usually struggle to walk up the hill on the first couple of days but it's usually a breeze by the time I'm due to go home!

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 10:55:47 AM »
We open at Vicky's on May 4th for this Summer and look forward to meeting all our guests & visitors this Summer........

Offline Richard/Jackie/Nathan

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 11:39:44 AM »
Jackie is flying out 17th August for 3 weeks and I'm joining her on 21st. Staying at Athens bar as usual. We also have 2 friends and their 2 boys with us for the first 12 nights, so introducing more people to the village. We brought 2 friends and their daughter out 3 years ago and they now return every year.

Offline Chrissyann

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 11:58:48 AM »
Morning all, We are staying at Silver Moon end of May for two weeks,missed last year due to illness , Looking forward to  catching up with all our friends  8)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2020, 01:10:52 PM »
Hi there, good lady and I are going last three weeks in May, staying in the Romanza, can,t wait never been for more than two weeks before and hope this gives us time to fit everything in, looking forward to yannnis and zorbas and hope to give the nafsica a whirl this time, tried it a couple of years back and didn't have a good meal, judging by opinion here we hit an off night so looking forward to trying again, look forward to saying hi if I recognize anyone
Yammas

We have thought about staying longer, but we like the food too much, we would come back like barrels. In our opinion, the  Nafsika did go downhill. Spiros had a change of staff and were still learning. Last year they were much better, very attentive and the food was great! Romanza looks lovely, but hubby wouldn't be able to cope with the hill now :)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2020, 01:13:38 PM »
Good idea Karen, the forum has been pretty dead over the last few weeks. I'm thinking about my usual mid September week up in Villa Voula. I usually struggle to walk up the hill on the first couple of days but it's usually a breeze by the time I'm due to go home!

Sounds great David. We've  considered going late May and September, the weather is very hot in July :)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2020, 01:14:38 PM »
We open at Vicky's on May 4th for this Summer and look forward to meeting all our guests & visitors this Summer........

Hello Lesley! It will soon be here :)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2020, 01:20:08 PM »
Jackie is flying out 17th August for 3 weeks and I'm joining her on 21st. Staying at Athens bar as usual. We also have 2 friends and their 2 boys with us for the first 12 nights, so introducing more people to the village. We brought 2 friends and their daughter out 3 years ago and they now return every year.

Lucky Jackie! It's great seeing new people come to the village, we have introduced a few friends, who  return each year. We have been going for 15 years and are now seeing young people coming out, who used to come with their parents! Aah lovely Nikos at Athens :)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2020, 01:24:17 PM »
Morning all, We are staying at Silver Moon end of May for two weeks,missed last year due to illness , Looking forward to  catching up with all our friends  8)

Aah, you must really be looking forward to that Chrissy! This is the first time we couldn't get in with Tom, but we are looking forward to staying at Little Prince, for a change. We will still go down and see our holiday friends at Toms :)

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2020, 03:41:50 PM »
We haven't decided yet. Probably July in Little Prince or Nafsika. I could do with some warmth!

Offline ybroc1

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2020, 04:05:55 PM »
We’re staying at the Mythos apartments in June for two weeks. First time staying at Mythos as we usually stay at the Romanza Hotel. We arrive early hours and the first thing will be lunch at the Manthos taverna catching up with Andreas and his family

GarySam

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2020, 04:09:17 PM »
We are at the Little Prince for a week 26th June. Our first visit to San Stef as Mr & Mrs

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2020, 04:21:07 PM »
Booked villa Irene for September, two weeks, and not far to stumble to Olympia for superb food.
If its not one thing,its your mother.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni