Author Topic: Are all the restaurants open in Eastleigh October?  (Read 6977 times)

Offline Canary

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Are all the restaurants open in Eastleigh October?
« on: August 04, 2019, 07:37:38 PM »
We’ve been coming to San Stefanos for 14 years but have only been in July or August, we’re coming again this October and wondered if all the usual restaurants will be open, specifically Mistral? We ate there a lot in July (the first year we had done so) and loved it.
Thanks for your help

Offline Canary

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Are all the restaurants open in Eastleigh October?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 07:39:04 PM »
Sorry I meant early October not Eastleigh- predictive text is rubbish!

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 08:31:49 PM »
They start to close when the trade runs out, Usually, most are closed by the middle of October. This is largely determined by the tour operators, and they are ending flights earlier than they used to. Tasty Corner, Yiannis Grill and Town Pizza are open until the bitter end.

Offline maggiesaes

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 12:18:49 AM »
We’ve been coming to San Stefanos for 14 years but have only been in July or August, we’re coming again this October and wondered if all the usual restaurants will be open, specifically Mistral? We ate there a lot in July (the first year we had done so) and loved it.
Thanks for your help

Yes Jimbo is right they do close from early October.
We always used to stay until the end October for my birthday ‘Ochi’ day 28th.but now places start closing early.
We are coming on 16th Sept this year for 2 weeks and I think Little Prince close on about 7th Oct.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni