Author Topic: Mythos  (Read 23809 times)

Offline Dupnica

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Mythos
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2019, 08:17:44 PM »
 Did you complain or just pay up and go? I have never eaten there but some other people seem to like it. I don't think it's really fair to give a bad review on the forum, maybe they were just having a bad day, they may have had staff problems. Let people find out for themselves if they don't like it they won't go back.

Offline maggiesaes

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2019, 12:53:53 AM »
Not the usual standard then

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2019, 09:11:30 AM »
Did you complain or just pay up and go? I have never eaten there but some other people seem to like it. I don't think it's really fair to give a bad review on the forum, maybe they were just having a bad day, they may have had staff problems. Let people find out for themselves if they don't like it they won't go back.
Exactly. This is why we don’t have naming and shaming on our FB page. Any problems should always be taken up with the establishment owners.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline maggiesaes

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2019, 12:04:27 PM »
We all have our favourites and our own ideas.
I have on occasions had something served which was not up to scratch and have usually  found the restaurant staff to be more than willing to put things right.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni