Author Topic: Manthos Taverna.  (Read 38374 times)

Gavlah1973

Re: Manthos Taverna.
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2019, 10:21:11 PM »
Ate there in May.....twice!

Service was great. Andreas is a very attentive host.

The food was stunning. The Mousakka nearly floated off the plate it was that light!

Can't wait to go for Greek night in August

Offline loftyscot

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2019, 01:12:44 AM »
We went to the Greek night on Thursday 18th July.

Two piece band and several dance sets including, three or four where the diners got involved. All good fun as usual. We loved it. Old Manthos was in attendance and seemed to be please with the size of the turnout. Those who who a Facebook friends of Billy Mouzkatis will have seen the photos posted today

Starter was pitta and tzatsiki with the main being mixed grill. We had two litres of wine and were mildly pissed  :)

Since it was our last night, we nipped into Beer O’Clock and had 4 brandies each before we tackled Nondas Hill just before 1am.

It’s a good night and was as good as the last one we went to in 2011.

Offline maggiesaes

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2019, 01:00:31 PM »
Good to hear for anyone going again and not really sure about the new set up..
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 11:49:26 AM by maggiesaes »

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2019, 11:31:17 AM »
Well, we went back in last week, a little apprehensive after our last visit, as we felt a little bit cold shouldered. What a fabulous difference, met at the entrance with a warm greeting, and shown to a beachfront table straight away. Menu arrived without asking, and we ordered dinner, I wont go into detail as to what we had, but my word, it has to be one of the best meals ever in the village, simply amazing food, served by the most friendly staff, we left gobsmacked  :o. Definitely going back to Manthos, a restaurant with a view to die for.
If its not one thing,its your mother.

geordieborn

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2019, 01:52:08 PM »
Well, we went back in last week, a little apprehensive after our last visit, as we felt a little bit cold shouldered. What a fabulous difference, met at the entrance with a warm greeting, and shown to a beachfront table straight away. Menu arrived without asking, and we ordered dinner, I wont go into detail as to what we had, but my word, it has to be one of the best meals ever in the village, simply amazing food, served by the most friendly staff, we left gobsmacked  :o. Definitely going back to Manthos, a restaurant with a view to die for.
I guess we really enjoyed the place as we went there most days either for lunch, dinner or just a drink. Fortunately we first went during the day for a drink to check the place out in its new guise. Have to say if we had went when the night staff were on first time we may not have been back, far too OTT for our liking. Saying that this did not put us off as the food was superb and the day time staff lovely, well in fact most of them were.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni