Author Topic: Perros Hotel  (Read 27579 times)

Offline holloga

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Perros Hotel
« on: April 01, 2019, 10:58:20 PM »
Looking for some info please.  Going to Rose Garden in June and was hoping to go again in September however Kiki is fully booked.  Thinking of Perros but not sure if any disturbances at night due to road noise.  If anyone has been can you confirm if there is any impact from road noise during the night.

Gavlah1973

Re: Perros Hotel
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 12:16:12 AM »
Not really .....

You get the odd motorbike going up about 1.30am as the locals head to the hills but it's not really noticeable

Great place to stay, very friendly people. It's just the fact it's now HB that stops us going

Offline D@G

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 10:16:35 AM »
As Gav says, there’s the odd noisy moped but you’ll get that anywhere in the village really.

We’ve stayed there 3 or 4 times now and would happily stay there again, just prefer not to do Half Board. Great people and always spotlessly clean.

Offline maggiesaes

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 12:14:34 PM »
I have heard nothing but praise by those I have spoken to who have stayed.I think they may close fairly early though-not sure.

Offline BarbaraG

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 09:21:58 PM »
We’ve booked at Perros for early Sept, with Jet2. Always liked the look of the place. Ideally we too would have preferred B&B basis but only had the option of half board.

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 11:51:20 PM »
If you book direct you can choose b and b still

Offline richnsare

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2019, 07:09:50 PM »
As mentioned by others you don't really notice the road noise at night (especially after Beer, Red Wine, Ouzo & Metaxa!! ;)), but during the day the bikes can be very noisy, especially if you're having a doze by the pool. But, earphones with some chilled out tunes usually does the trick.

The Perros is our favourite place to stay in the resort and always book direct with Nicola via email (let me know if you would like her email address). Keep an eye on flights throughout the year (Skyscanner is a good app) and book flights separately. We usually arrange a hire car with Valantis from Corfu Explore Car Hire. They meet you at arrivals and take you to your their office just outside of the airport, for a smooth transition.

Overall its always a great experience. We prefer the B&B or Self-Catering options as there are just too many good places to eat in the village.

Enjoy.

Offline benson

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2019, 01:59:53 AM »
I’ve not stayed at the hotel but have stayed on that road - it is noisy, but the hotel is a bit further back from the road than my apartment.

Offline Andrew

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2019, 11:52:25 PM »
Perros is a lovely hotel to stay in stayed there many times,not been bothered by road noise.
We always go b and b we book our own flights and transfers.

Offline BarbaraG

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2019, 04:51:13 PM »
Can anyone tell me if the safes are in the bedrooms or at reception at the Perros? (I may have asked this before but can't remember!) I had a look at their website, but it doesn't say. Thanks in advance!

Offline maggiesaes

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2019, 07:46:37 PM »
If nobody knows ask on Tripadviser,but there are people who come on here who would know.
Never stayed there myself.

Offline BarbaraG

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2019, 11:35:38 AM »
Thanks Maggie. I thought I’d ask on here first, cos in my experience it can take so long to get a reply from the TA forum you’ve already arrived back home!

Offline maggiesaes

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2019, 12:41:49 PM »
Yes that's true.
Maybe you could email the Peros and ask??

geordieborn

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2019, 02:18:22 PM »
Looking at their own site, booking.com and trapadvisor none mention a safe, which I would expect them to do so.

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2019, 03:04:26 PM »
Email is info@perroshotel.com  They can answer you directly with information required.......

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni