Author Topic: Can anyone help please!  (Read 4527 times)

Offline Kathryn

• View Profile
Can anyone help please!
« on: February 22, 2019, 01:50:29 PM »
My son is 40 this year and he has been holidaying in Stefanos since he was about 8, my daughter-in-law would like to get a print done for him for his 40th of his favourite view, which is from Gravia - trouble is nowadays all our photos are generally taken on our phones and are not that good quality for a large (as possible) print.  Are there any photographers here, who may have taken a good quality camera pic of the view from Gravia that they wouldn't mind sharing with us?  Any other advice on where to look will be appreciated, I've looked through Google images but haven't found anything - or if you think this would be better posted in another part of the forum.  Thank you!

Offline D@G

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: Can anyone help please!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 05:47:34 PM »
Hi, I’m assuming you mean the view out towards the islands? I’ve got a nice image that I’d happily share the high res version with you. It’s not from Gravia but from Afionas, basically the same view. If you let me have your email I’ll happily forward on. I have printed it large onto Aluminuim and have it on my office wall.

Offline Kathryn

• View Profile
Re: Can anyone help please!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 11:22:36 AM »
Hi, I’m assuming you mean the view out towards the islands? I’ve got a nice image that I’d happily share the high res version with you. It’s not from Gravia but from Afionas, basically the same view. If you let me have your email I’ll happily forward on. I have printed it large onto Aluminuim and have it on my office wall.

Hello, thank you, I have messaged you with my email address.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni