Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > San Stefanos news and views

Next Year

(1/6) > >>

Karen:
So we have booked our holiday for next year and TUI have changed the flight from Stansted , from a Friday to a Monday and night flights!  Aaargh! Our first holiday there in 2004 was a night flight so we travelled to resort in the dark, wondered where we would end up!! Got to Stamatis, no one around, so the rep took us to our room.  What a lovely revelation when we woke up in the morning!!  Been going back ever since 8)

AndrewK:
Flights booked as well and can't wait!

Sometimes get leg pulled about going back year after year and, I must admit, I did have little self doubts in my own mind about this summer again.

But as soon as you are there all the niggles disappear as there is definitely something about the place that is magic

Sun, sand, sea along with good food and wine might have something to do with it

Karen:
Agree with you, Andrew. It's definitely like a second home to us and very chilled :)

maggiesaes:
We have been coming twice year since 1997 and as we now live in Wales flights from Cardiff are limited and never cheap.
We do occasionally come from Bristol but it is much further for us and adds almost £200 to the cost of the holiday.
Even Cardiff is 60 miles.

Next year there are to be Monday flights for a few weeks as well as Friday from Cardiff which is wonderful because the Friday flights are swamped by the Cruisers so you really need to book early.

Karen:

--- Quote from: maggiesaes on December 01, 2018, 11:25:25 AM ---We have been coming twice year since 1997 and as we now live in Wales flights from Cardiff are limited and never cheap.
We do occasionally come from Bristol but it is much further for us and adds almost £200 to the cost of the holiday.
Even Cardiff is 60 miles.

Next year there are to be Monday flights for a few weeks as well as Friday from Cardiff which is wonderful because the Friday flights are swamped by the Cruisers so you really need to book early.

--- End quote ---

I didn't twig about the Cruisers, on a Friday, but that is probably why the airport is so busy.  Hopefully our Monday night flight may mean the airport is not so busy. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version