Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > San Stefanos news and views

Let's make a concerted effort

(1/16) > >>

AndrewK:
When I first visited this site shortly after my first holiday in San Stefanos many years ago, it seemed to be thriving and full of vibrant opinions.
But of late it has become hardly used for days at a time which really is a great shame.
So the time has come to breathe some new life into the place.
I am not normally a regular on these types of sites but am going to make this one the exception to the rule through the winter months and into the spring and summer!

Dupnica:
I agree Andrew. One of the first things I do each day,after checking my emails, is have a look at the San Stefanos webcam and say to my husband "it's a nice day in Agios Stefanos today" or "looks a bit stormy there".
But it's disappointing that there's nothing interesting to read and apart from the few people who keep the Word Association going the Forum looks like it's dying.

Kernock:
Not being a Facebook or other social media user I too miss the forum news and views.  We are going over for a week at the end of May and again for 21 of us at the start of the school holidays in July.  Although I booked EasyJet flights on the first morning they were released the cost per seat was a bit eye watering but that's what you get with having to book a peak times.  I am, however, talking now with my son and other family members about getting into the village and having the fish and meat lunch at Waves that Angelos serves so well and Manthos in the evening.  All washed down with some Mythos and Retsina whichever takes our fancy.  It takes the mind off Brexit and the bitter East wind we are experiencing today!

maggiesaes:
I agree it's a shame it goes SO quiet after the season.
I don't do FB or twitter so I miss out totally too.I have a game in the Yammas but it's all quiet.
Roll on May.

Tredegar Boy:
I even think its quiet on here during the season not alone after it. I don't do social media so its this forum or nothing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version