Author Topic: Hotel Olga  (Read 10534 times)

Offline pottonroy

• View Profile
Hotel Olga
« on: May 20, 2018, 02:06:09 PM »
Hi everyone, have booked recently for our two weeks in San Stef but left it late this year as I've recently had a hip replacement and didn't want to book until I knew it had gone ok. This meant we couldn't get our usual package to Little Prince so have booked accommodation and flights separately. We are due to stay in Hotel Olga but I don't recall seeing this so wondered if anyone can give me any info about it. I get the impression that it is somewhere near the now closed Sunset tavern and fairly near the beach am I right? If anyone has stayed there I'd like to hear their opinions of it. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Offline IrisG

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: Hotel Olga
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 03:00:28 PM »
We’ve never stayed there, but are considering it for next year. It’s slightly further up the hill from the Sunset, and on the other side of the road. Looks lovely, and will be sheltered from the wind, too.

Offline BarbaraG

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 12:44:55 AM »
Never stayed there, but used to walk past it every day when we stayed at Tereza's, and thought it looked nice.

Offline Richard/Jackie/Nathan

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 11:21:23 AM »
Our son stayed there a couple of years ago with his girlfriend and said it was fine.

Offline David A

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2018, 10:35:49 AM »
I stayed there in 2016 and whilst the accommodation was pretty basic it was clean and the bed was changed on a regular basis. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the on site bar situated next to the pool provided tasty snacks and meals. The hotel is a 5 minute walk to the centre of the village so no problems there. Go for it, you won't be disappointed!!

Offline Doreen Cummings

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2018, 10:58:40 PM »
We stayed at the Olga apartments last year, the owner was very pleasant and welcoming, the rooms were clean and beds changed everyday, I thoroughly enjoyed it.  The only criticism I could say is that the pool although was lovely, could have been cleaned on a more regular basis, there was a lot of bugs at the stairs end.  I would definitely go back there again though, it's up the hill on the right hand side.

Offline pottonroy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2018, 11:49:07 AM »
Thanks for the replies everyone. Sounds alright looking forward to it.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni