Author Topic: Good Moaning  (Read 16446 times)

Offline BorisBiggins

• View Profile
Good Moaning
« on: April 16, 2018, 10:47:20 AM »
Hello everybody

Boris Biggin here. I have now got a new passport after my incident the few years ago . I will now be looking forward to the work at Tasty Corner in summertime.

I am hopeful of renewing the acquaintance with my good friend like Tony Cok, Himbo,  jool Trucker and the silly man who always makes the pepole wear silly hat for the TubeYou Web station.

Has been tough winter here in Albania. My wife lost a finger so been difficult for her to harvest the potato .

Anyway I will sail to San Stefanos in my dinghy at start of May. I stay in the cellar under Fantasea hotel this summer. Please say a big hello if see me and maybe buy me beer?

Goodbyre and happy easter

Boris

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Good Moaning
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 12:06:17 PM »
Dear Boris - wonderful to hear from you.  Sorry about Mrs Boris' accident with her finger. Is she still able to play the mouth-organ? I will never forget her four hour improvisation on Albanian goat-herder songs at the Condor, and, as a learner on the bouzouki I must say your accompaniment was memorable.

We have also stayed in the Fantasea cellars, which is a privilege, as they are usually reserved for Thomson reps!

Safe voyage, and I hope you'll have some of those Albanian dung-flavoured cigarettes with you when we meet up!

Jim

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 12:50:36 PM »
Haha ;D

Offline BorisBiggins

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 03:28:53 PM »
Hello Mr Himbo

So glad you are still enjoying the San Stefanos for your holiways.
I will not be smoking this summer...... veryyyyy nawty is the smoking and I give up after nearly setting fire to the petrol place in Tirana.

Do not tell Mrs Boris but I hope to be in cellar with preetty Thomson lady hee hee.

I still have t shirt you gave to me about the place called Hull? I never been there but man told me it is full of not nice peeps who smell of cod? A bit like Bentises no? Haaaaaaaa ha

When you come to Korfu? I hear Tony Cok is coming over in May and he has lost his belly? Too much tickle & slap with Mrs Cok no?

I hope to see regular peeps and friends across summer. I hope the bee keeper man does not hire quaddy bicycle. He too told now, he think he is Steve The Queen in Escape to Victory film?

Anyway must go as I am coooking the turnip soup. Is delicacy is Alabania.

Bye the bye

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 12:06:54 PM »
Dear Boris - Of course I won't say a word to Mrs Boris about your capers with the Thomson reps. However, I fear you'll not get much out of them unless you sign up for some very expensive trips and also go to their 5:45 am Welcome Meeting! You are right about the quad bikes. San Stefanos is now a high-risk place with too many sunburned OAPs whizzing about like maniacs as though there was anything urgent to do.

I'm sure O Spiros at Nafsika would be interested in your turnip soup. He is always looking for new and exotic things for the menu. Last year's Patagonian Sloth On The Spit was very interesting, and I gather he's adding a new Australian drink to the cocktails menu called "The Crying Cricketer."

Just to let you know, this is the last year that Thomson (TUI) will be including the Fantasea cellars in their brochure. Jet2 are taking it over next year: they're adding to their "Friendly Low Fares" range with a new brand called "Cheap As Chips." The good news is that all the Jet2 reps come from Yorkshire, and they're all big girls with hairy knees! Joy! Mind you, that's one of the great things about Agios Stefanos: if you take a walk along the beach you'll find loads of big girls with hairy knees!

P.S. Cod is very difficult to find in Hull. But you'd feel at home - it's a bit weird and nobody comes here.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 12:08:28 PM by Jimbo »

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 06:30:28 PM »
LOL, enjoying this banter,something a little bitty different. Oh, and welcome to the forum Boris  ;D.
If its not one thing,its your mother.

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 08:03:24 PM »
Jim, you've been peeping at my knees!! :-[

Offline BorisBiggins

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 08:50:48 PM »
Gud evening  Mr Wonkie,  thanking you for kind welcom to this group. I think we met on rainy afternoon in bar with ginger barman who speak with silly voice and torture peeps by singing terrible love song at top of voice.
You show Mrs Boris your bouzouki I think and she impressed.
Mr Wonkie do you know my friend Scott Lofty?

Himbo I meet this Spiro man in 2008.....he keep telling me story of Greek God who wash up on beach. I think he talking about Tony Cok again

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2018, 09:57:36 PM »
Jim, you've been peeping at my knees!!

Blush!

Offline BorisBiggins

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2019, 12:34:58 AM »
Hello holiday friends

Greetings from rain infested Albania.

Has been long wet winter here. Very damp and smelly just like Jumbo's Speedos. Ha ha.

Once again Boris has been offered job for summer in San Stevonas. I cannot yet reveal where work will be but will be very good for Boris .

Hope friends are okay. Hearing big Cok Tony has operations but is on the mend? Maybe I see him on nudie beach flying his kite again?

And Done from Sticky On Trent has new lady and he get married? Congratulations from all here in Tirana.

Not long now to open shutters and shout a big Boris hello to everyone even those from dodgy places like Warrington

Kaly Nachta

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2019, 04:09:42 PM »
Dear Boris - how lovely to hear from you after all this time! I really like the use of "jumbo" in relation to the contents of my Speedos. I've sent them to the cleaners already  for their pre-departure stretching. How are the saintly Mrs Boris and cute little Boris Jnr?

Maybe we should really be in the Yammas Bar to exchange UK-Albanian pleasantries? 

Offline hobbes

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2019, 04:29:18 PM »
I have absolutely no idea what this is about but its made me laugh out loud at work which is frowned on-civil servants are not supposed to enjoy their day... ;D

Offline D@G

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2019, 08:15:41 PM »
Brilliant Boris 😂😂 I had my doubts but that last line confirmed it. See you in August, if you haven’t been banned from the village by then!

Offline BorisBiggins

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2019, 02:44:24 AM »
Hello Bumbo

I have idea no where this Yabbas bar is?

Maybe in old town yes? Let Boris know and he will be there. No little Boris yet (at least that I know with Mrs Boris)

Hearing big news that old dog Manthos has moved to Sidaro and taverna will be new MacDonald ?

Who is the DG man? Does he know ScotLofty and Gavlah?  Maybe he like chomping on too much Geeros?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 12:33:37 PM by BorisBiggins »

Offline Big Boris

• Suave Boris in the Naughties
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2019, 12:15:09 AM »
Word has roached me in Albania. Natasha warmed me.

She say "there is an impressionator on the forum.... Boris Bigun"

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni