Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to stay

Vicky 2018/19

<< < (2/3) > >>

kemo:
I have seen these apartments on the jet 2 website and fancy booking them for may this year. Can anybody give us any info on them please. I was in some jet apartments in Kassiopi last year which were not very nice and would not like to be caught out again.

Jimbo:
All the apartments which Jet2 have are very nice, all very popular,and all have regular returnees. The standard of accommodation in Agios Stefanos is good, as is the food!

Gavlah1973:
Yes as Jimbo says, all the Jet2 accom is good.

Vicky - right on the beach with great sunset views

Kapetanios - Halfway up heart attack hill but rewarded with gteat elevated views over resort

Tsaros - Amazing hosts and in the quieter (original) part of the village

Perros - Superb apartments with a great pool and bar

Lesley:
Vicky's 2019 - the owner has signed a contract again with Jet2 holidays and we are just awaiting for these to be launched on line any day now.  In the meantime those that prefer to book on their own I can advise we still keep 2 studios on the top floor of the newer block with sea and side sea views and these can now be booked subject to availability for 2019 -  they each sleep 2 persons by emailing via the website link ........

hobbes:
Agh-don't tell people!!   ::)
Its still about 2 months until we get our leave request at work approved for next year so keep it quiet until after we've booked  ;D
Seriously thanks so much for letting us know Lesley, hopefully we'll see you next year

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version