Author Topic: Webcam 4/3  (Read 284419 times)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
Re: Webcam 4/3
« Reply #435 on: September 15, 2020, 05:28:06 PM »
I don't think the laundrette is there anymore. I certainly don't recall seeing it last Sept when staying at Rose Gardens.

Oh that's a shame..

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: September 15, 2020, 07:11:32 PM »
The launderette is still there but not open due to COVID restrictions it is located next to the Olive Wood shop just opposite Barola and next to 3W's....... we miss it too as I also get our duvets cleaned come Spring/Summer ready for  our Winter use...... may need to just buy new ones for this Winter instead.......

Offline BarbaraG

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: September 15, 2020, 07:12:51 PM »
We stayed at the Perros this time last year and the launderette was definitely OPEN. It's next door to the olive wood shop - I think the owners are brothers?

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 15, 2020, 07:47:39 PM »
The launderette is still there but not open due to COVID restrictions it is located next to the Olive Wood shop just opposite Barola and next to 3W's....... we miss it too as I also get our duvets cleaned come Spring/Summer ready for  our Winter use...... may need to just buy new ones for this Winter instead.......

Thanks Lesley, that makes sense.

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 15, 2020, 09:18:53 PM »
Never used the laundry so I dunno where it is now. To get to Gravia, either go up one of the roads/tracks to the top of the headland. Our favourite is the path that starts before Yiannis and Vaso to the top - then left past Akrotiri (which we prefer to Gravia) down the slope, and straight across is Gravia, overlooking Arillas bay or alternatively keep on the Arillas road past 3Ws and up the windy hill. After a bit there is junction - go straight across and up a lovely road until you get to the top. Gravia is on the left.

Offline Tredegar Boy

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 15, 2020, 10:06:55 PM »

Doh!!!!!!
When God created Wales he was just showing off

Offline gillie

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 16, 2020, 02:22:41 PM »
Outside. Three plants in a trough against a six-foot wall.  We didn't think many were going to redden, and were about to prepare to make green tomato chutney. I think they must have heard and felt ashamed!
[/quot

Yes, we had nearly given up on them and then in the last week or so we had lots going red!  Don't think it would have happened tho' if we hadn't had this last burst of sunny days! It is a bit of fun tho! We, like you so better on the runner beans! We scatter them round our friends! Must try blueberries.  ;)

Offline hobbes

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 16, 2020, 04:48:01 PM »

Thanks Lesley-well its quite simple then, either we eat all our meals in the Vicky pool or we consume nothing but vodka and gin so as not to stain anything we wear!   ;D

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 23, 2020, 03:36:01 PM »
Not many on the beach today, looks like the tide has been in quite a way.

geordieborn

« Reply #444 on: September 23, 2020, 03:53:31 PM »
Not many on the beach today, looks like the tide has been in quite a way.

Forecast indicates storms around, perhaps they have ad one? Run the forum historic cam and the cloud movement looks interestingly like a small storm passing quickly.

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 23, 2020, 04:00:14 PM »

Forecast indicates storms around, perhaps they have ad one? Run the forum historic cam and the cloud movement looks interestingly like a small storm passing quickly.

Oh yes, I see that :)

geordieborn

« Reply #446 on: September 23, 2020, 04:11:54 PM »
Just had a look at www.lightningmaps.org and if the storm just off their coast hit (as it looks it might) it could be bad!

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 23, 2020, 04:37:47 PM »
Just had a look at www.lightningmaps.org and if the storm just off their coast hit (as it looks it might) it could be bad!

Ooh!

geordieborn

« Reply #448 on: September 23, 2020, 04:44:55 PM »
Car headlights on, brollies are out and looking very dark behind Kamini, spotted a couple of flashes when viewing. Quite surprised they seem laid back by it as tables are still out, perhaps they know better :-\ [/color]. A number of people still in the sea...

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 23, 2020, 05:24:00 PM »
Just saw Spiros having a sweep up around the pool... :)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni