Author Topic: Romanza to beach...  (Read 8726 times)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
Romanza to beach...
« on: August 24, 2017, 08:49:28 PM »
We have some friends staying at Lofos Apartments, up by Romanza and will want to go down to the beach.  I understand there is a pathway, by the Romanza.   How easy/difficult is the walk up and down? I would assume it will be steep! Thank you!

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Romanza to beach...
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 01:27:03 AM »
Path down from Romanza is very doable...quite steep,ok going down..going up is ok,just take it easy,stop a bit here and there and enjoy the views..alos going down via road is nice,plus point being places to stop off to take water on board,be it fermented or not..nice to walk back at night,see village all lit up and call in for a drink here and there...suprised you havent been up or down the path Karen,as your a regular visitor..

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 01:34:48 AM »
Hi Rilo! Thank you for the information, that's very helpful. We have walked up the road to Romanza, some time ago, during the day, but struggled with the heat, thus, stopped off at a couple of watering places, hee hee :) Wouldn't want to do it at night, though!(Or early hours of the morning)!
Thanks again. :)

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 01:39:15 AM »
Lol.no probs..its always the heat that makes it worse,especially from beach mid afternoon..road is the longest but i think the best.

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 04:09:54 PM »
Lol.no probs..its always the heat that makes it worse,especially from beach mid afternoon..road is the longest but i think the best.
It's a walk I would like to do on a cooler day though, as you say, the views are beautiful! :)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni