Author Topic: Beware....  (Read 19747 times)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
Re: Beware....
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2017, 03:46:17 PM »
Says 33 degrees today, it feels much hotter than that, not much breeze today, so have decided not to go to the beach. So last night was fairly busy in the restaurants, early on, but bars were quiet later on. Big changeover day, so I would imagine some were having an early night! Just to say, the beach is a lot wider this year, especially down near the cliffs. :)

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2017, 10:08:31 PM »
Thanks for the updates Karen, my wifie is at Fedra,she called to say it was way to hot for her,been hiding in the shade since Thursday lol.
If its not one thing,its your mother.

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2017, 03:01:10 PM »
Thanks for the updates Karen, my wifie is at Fedra,she called to say it was way to hot for her,been hiding in the shade since Thursday lol.
You're welcome. 32 today, just walked to paper shop and very hot. Sitting in shade on terrace at stamatis, too hot for us for the beach, so just to reaffirm, do be careful for those coming out soon. Village very busy last night. 'Supremes' in Condor last night, standing room only! They do a range of artistes, very talented girls. :)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2017, 05:48:27 PM »
So today, our friends at the apartments said that there was a sea mist, that rolled in this morning. We weren't up early enough to see it! Still a bit hazy ,out to sea and Albania is pretty much invisible. The beach was lovely today and the sea beautiful and tepid. Still nice and busy everywhere last night! :)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2017, 01:56:09 PM »
Misty again, just about cleared now, but the sun is still out! 33 degrees again today. Another busy night in the village. Rod Stewart doing his thing in condor. Bar 38 had Alex playing guitar and singing, so quite a few in there, he is certainly worth a watch on Tuesdays and Saturdays. So nearly home time, again, Friday for us. :(

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2017, 10:30:43 PM »
We are now home and had a fantastic time. Met up with lots of friends and two special forumites! Temperature has been averaging 35degrees, so very hot. Has been very busy last few days, great to see for the locals. Abba tribute in condor last night, standing room only! Now going to book up for next year! :)

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2017, 02:43:04 PM »
We had two weeks of fabulous weather. I can't remember such an extended period of calm, wonderful days. Beach, beach, beach.

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2017, 05:18:52 PM »
We had two weeks of fabulous weather. I can't remember such an extended period of calm, wonderful days. Beach, beach, beach.
Hear, hear! Wonderful food and company too! :)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni