Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

San Stefanos beach

(1/3) > >>

Grounded:
San Stef has a beautiful beach, perfect for kids and i would love to bring my grandchildren here, but can i ask when it became a nudist beach? We took a walk along there this afternoon and we had hardly got past the serried ranks of sunbeds and there was wedding tackle everywhere. I am no prude but it was like the butchers shop full of Christmas turkeys in every direction. Just a surprise really.

rilo57:
There has always been a few nudists around but seams to be more now that there is more nationalities visiting the resort

Karen:
We have been going since 2004 and there has always been a small nudist area, but it seems to have expanded quite a bit over the years! Yes, we do use it, but are careful if children are in the area, because there is no warning to say it is there! ;)

Teamnickos:
We just look the other way, won't stop me walking along the beach(but I understand the concern with kiddies)

Karen:
It's only when people are running in and out of the sea, that you notice it!  Most of us lay up against the back of the beach, so you , pretty much can't see anything, unless you choose to trip over someone ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version