Author Topic: Fantasea studio's  (Read 7741 times)

Offline Tredegar Boy

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Fantasea studio's
« on: February 26, 2019, 07:47:48 PM »
Hello all,

Looking at a week or so in San Stef this Sept. Lesley has kindly given me some contact details for Olympia which is much appreciated but I would also like some details on the Fantasea studios/apartments. Info on the forum is quite old so I'm looking for an update.

Are the studios in the hotel itself or with the apartments behind the church. If by the apartments do they have the same patio area with view over the old harbour and are they comfortable enough.

As usual any help greatly appreciated.

When God created Wales he was just showing off

Offline Sarjt

• View Profile
Re: Fantasea studio's
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 04:02:57 PM »
We stay at Fantasea apartments.  They are called Limani apartments and are located behind the church.  They are simple but a good size and comfortable and they have everything we need for our stay.  There is a small patio area at the back with a couple of patio chairs and 2 sun loungers......and yes, fantastic views across the bay!  Unfortunately I do not have the email address to hand but will try and log back on here at some point and pass this on.

Offline anna

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 10:42:53 PM »
contact Joanna, Nikos daughter. She does the email contacts for the Limani studios. Cant think of a better place to stay! email is info@sanstef.gr

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 11:53:24 PM »
http://www.sanstef.gr/?page_id=4

Link on here for the accommodation

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni