Author Topic: baby milk  (Read 7824 times)

Offline carl nottingham

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
baby milk
« on: March 26, 2017, 02:15:44 PM »
We are taking our 1 year old grandaughter to San Stef in September, i was wondering if the any of the supermarkets sold SMA baby milk.

Offline Dupnica

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: baby milk
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 06:34:47 PM »
We are taking our 1 year old grandaughter to San Stef in September, i was wondering if the any of the supermarkets sold SMA baby milk.
I'm a bit concerned that no one has come up with a solution to Carl's query. Have you managed to sort it out yourself Carl?  If you like I will contact a friend in Agios Stefanos, she has a young family so is sure to know.

The other alternative is that you could order from Boots and collect at the airport.

We took our granddaughter to Corfu when she was that age but fortunately she was on cow's milk so there was no problem. I would advise you to take nappies with you as they are expensive locally.

Offline carl nottingham

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 08:24:33 PM »
Thanks for the reply to the baby milk query that would be brilliant if you could find out from your friend thanks for the heads up on nappies will be sure to pack plenty.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 05:17:26 PM »
Here is a link to the supermarket just down from where Hippopots used to be . Sure they will help if they can.
http://www.supermarketsanstefanos.com/
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni