Author Topic: Taxi question  (Read 10370 times)

Offline Georgie2002

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Taxi question
« on: August 09, 2016, 05:09:00 PM »
Hi all, haven't posted on here in a LONG time!  I'm staying in Kassiopi next year for three weeks and wanted to visit San Stef a couple of times.  Planning on green bussing it over but wasn't sure if I can get a taxi back?  Is it still the case that San Stef doesn't have a taxi rank?  So would I have to pay extra for it to come out to San Stef to pick me up and take me back to Kassiopi?

Thanks in advance guys ;)

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Taxi question
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 01:46:59 AM »
Hi.still no taxi rank but thats no problem..you can get a taxi from san steff no problem.not sure how much it would be to kassiopi.just call in to san stef travel im sure they would call one for you.normally you dont pay any extra for it to pick you up.its 60 euro from san sef to airport so may be a bit less for you

Offline Rod

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 12:17:33 PM »
When we have stayed in San Stef, we have done an organised trip to Kassiopi.  I'm sure it was with San Stef Travel.  So I was thinking that surely you can do a trip from Kassiopi.  It would be much cheaper than a taxi.  In fact car hire would be cheaper than a taxi.

Offline Georgie2002

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 06:37:26 PM »
Thanks guys - was hoping to come for an evening meal and head to Zorbas or Little Prince :) So I don't think the ladies at San Stef travel will be there at the time that I'll be going back to Kassiopi.  Unless I can pre-book I guess, might drop them an email. 

Offline Silverstar

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 06:55:18 PM »
I stayed in Kassiopi for 2 weeks in 2009 and came across to SS for a couple of days on a quad bike - will probably work out less than a taxi and you are free to leave and return when you please.

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 12:53:00 AM »
we always pop over to kassiopi on the quad - specially easy with the bigger quads.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni