Author Topic: New Star awards  (Read 37807 times)

don

Re: New Star awards
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2009, 09:39:24 AM »
Can easily be arranged  :) lol
Thanks you Lot!!! LOL
Not sure I would like to be a ''Queen'' when I reach 2000, (unless the money is really, really good!!). LOL
How about The San Stefanos Consultants, or even better, The San Stefanos Professionals,
otherwise, Jules could be the Duchess of Corfu!!! LOL and Don & I could be the Beach Boys!!
Is that because we GET AROUND and have FUN FUN FUN? .....GOD ONLY KNOWS but we do know the HEROES AND VILLAINS...............  That's it!!!!!! Me and Tony San Stef HEROES!!!!!!!!! Work the rest out LOL          
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 07:15:32 PM by don »

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2009, 04:23:58 PM »
I notice we have got green stars and are now a hero :) :) :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2009, 07:14:28 PM »
Shouldn't the girls be called Heroine        ................. .......... Then again I can see why not!!! Lol

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2009, 07:25:53 PM »
Thanks you Lot!!! LOL
Not sure I would like to be a ''Queen'' when I reach 2000, (unless the money is really, really good!!). LOL
How about The San Stefanos Consultants, or even better, The San Stefanos Professionals,
otherwise, Jules could be the Duchess of Corfu!!! LOL and Don & I could be the Beach Boys!!
Is that because we GET AROUND and have FUN FUN FUN? .....GOD ONLY KNOWS but we do know the HEROES AND VILLAINS...............  That's it!!!!!! Me and Tony San Stef HEROES!!!!!!!!! Work the rest out LOL          
Oh! very good - Jules a hero - now say that with a Japanese accent - !! Maybe she should be a Hero-Queen!!

Thanks - to the Web-site owners - for the Promotion!! LOL - Good colour for Don - he is a shade of Green anyway!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2009, 09:26:11 PM »
Thanks you Lot!!! LOL
Oh! very good - Jules a hero - now say that with a Japanese accent - !! Maybe she should be a Hero-Queen!!

Thanks - to the Web-site owners - for the Promotion!! LOL - Good colour for Don - he is a shade of Green anyway!!

HEROES  Look back a few posts and my joke has been taken up! I'm ecstatic LOL Now to go and get my home done KLEFTIKO    YAMMAS!!!!!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2009, 12:56:55 AM »
Thanks you Lot!!! LOL

HEROES  Look back a few posts and my joke has been taken up! I'm ecstatic LOL Now to go and get my home done KLEFTIKO    YAMMAS!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed your Kleftico Don. I wish I knew how to make it
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2009, 02:04:12 AM »
Thanks you Lot!!! LOL

We wish you knew how to eat it as well, after all, dribbling and dropping bits everywhere is so demeaning! LOL

don

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2009, 02:12:34 AM »
Thanks you Lot!!! LOL

We wish you knew how to eat it as well, after all, dribbling and dropping bits everywhere is so demeaning! LOL
JULES spelt BIB?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2009, 02:40:03 AM »
Thanks you Lot!!! LOL

JULES spelt BIB?
Never - it has 2 letters too many!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2009, 12:45:04 AM »
Thanks you Lot!!! LOL

At least it's only my food I dribble over lol!!!!

don

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2009, 02:12:27 AM »
Thanks you Lot!!! LOL

Liar Liar Pants On Fire............ I've seen you ogling Leo......... I've seen you up the nudie end......... You are the queen of dribble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2009, 02:18:45 AM »
Thanks you Lot!!! LOL

Liar Liar Pants On Fire............ I've seen you ogling Leo......... I've seen you up the nudie end......... You are the queen of dribble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So you've seen me at the nudie end then have you

don

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2009, 02:29:49 AM »
Thanks you Lot!!! LOL

Seen you?????????????????????? Who did you think was the cameraman?                U Chube!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2009, 03:41:23 AM »
Thanks you Lot!!! LOL

Seen you?????????????????????? Who did you think was the cameraman?                U Chube!!!!!!
Once seen - NEVER forgotten!! LOL (not too many mature drooling women prowling the nudie beach!!).

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni