Author Topic: Little Prince 2 Bedroom Apartments  (Read 13130 times)

Offline gemma

• View Profile
Little Prince 2 Bedroom Apartments
« on: February 11, 2017, 05:24:07 PM »
Hi, I am going to the Little Prince this year in May, and it is our first ever visit to Corfu and cant wait.
We have a 2 Bedroom apartment booked. It is my Partner and I and two small children.
I have read that there are only 2 of these apartments.
Can anyone tell me if there is a quieter one of the two or if they both face the pool or the road?
Much appreciated
Gemma

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Little Prince 2 Bedroom Apartments
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 06:28:25 PM »
Hello Gemma, stayed in both,they both face the road,very little noise too,you will love it there,the staff are lovely people,as are all in the village.The restaurant downstairs is very popular,and the pool is a sun trap,great choice,enjoy!. 8)
If its not one thing,its your mother.

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 01:11:50 AM »
Both double-glazed and lovely

Offline gemma

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 01:54:10 PM »
Thank you both for your answers..
That's great.
We can't wait...

Does anyone know if the pool and sea will be warm enough at the end of May for swimming in? The kids are so excited about going somewhere with a pool and a beach..

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 07:51:36 PM »
Doubt very much that pools or sea will be warm..

Offline Dupnica

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 12:36:35 AM »
Wouldn't worry too much Gemma your children will love it, they'll have a huge beach to play on and if the weather gets very warm they'll be glad to run into the sea or jump in the pool.

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 02:51:42 AM »
There are lots of pools in the village, and in my experience children don't care if it's cold - it's part of the fun. The temperature of the pools varies quite a lot. A rainy storm will cool them and a couple of days of sun will warm them.

Little Prince is a lovely place to stay. Dimitris, Pippina and Mexailis will make you one of the family in about ten minutes. You can stand on your balcony with a glass in hand and watch the comings and goings in the heart of the village.

You will be in room 101 or room 109. We've stayed in both. Both have their charms.

Shameless plug follows: my story Digital Rites has Little Prince in it. You can get print or Kindle versions on Amazon - just put Jim Hawkins Fragments into the Amazon search bar. It's part of collection of stories and has particular relevance for those staying in 101!

The rooms are lovely, the people are lovely, the village is lovely, the beach is lovely, the food is lovely, the prices are amazingly reasonable. So you have made the right decision!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 02:53:18 AM by Jimbo »

Offline Caz

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 11:57:25 AM »
My daughter and family always go in May.  My 10 yr old granddaughter always uses the pools and they went snorkelling one afternoon  despite it raining and no one else on the beach because the sea then felt so warm.

Offline gillie

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2017, 02:09:02 PM »
I'm sure the children will love it. It just means they won't stay in the water as long! We live near the North Sea and it will be as warm or warmer than that is in August and I still go in! I get laughed at in Aghios Stefanos sometimes as I find the pools (and even the sea) too hot and have been heard to wish for cooler water! :D That is in July or September though.

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2017, 04:20:55 PM »
I should point out that Gillie, whilst being beautiful, caring and intelligent, is in this respect completely bonkers.

Offline gillie

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2017, 06:01:16 PM »
The trouble is, being a bit old, I still think you can't have a brilliant day on the beach without chattering teeth, a flask of hot tea, building huge ball castles and other digging delights and a game of beach cricket!
Oops! Perhaps I am a bit bonkers! However I still think that as a child I'd rather have the beaches of my youth despite the rain and drizzle than too much hot sun, hot sand, and "lashings" of sun cream. However, ever since I've been an adult I love it!

Jim's right, I am probably mad! ??? :D
I still find it strange my grandchildren wearing wet suits in England in the summer...

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni