Author Topic: Holiday review  (Read 5340 times)

Offline Nellie

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Holiday review
« on: September 08, 2016, 02:40:19 PM »

Back for over a week now and still not got back up to speed - what a lovely relaxing holiday we had! We stayed at Little Prince apartments - this year my mum came to and we had a huge two bedroomed apartment.  Perfect for us.  We only tend to eat the odd breakfast lunch in the apartment and it was adequatley equipt for basic catering.  The apartments were kept lovely and clean and bedding/towels changed regularly, bins emptied daily.  Dimitris, Pipina, Mike and Anna are so lovely and wlecoming, and work so hard, as do the rest of their staff. 

We ate at lots of different places, we all had our opinions on what we ate, and where but on the whole loved every where we ate.  My favourites dishes being Saganaki and mousaka at Little prince, gemista at Waves, garlic spaghetti at town pizza and Greek omlette at little prince.  we enjoyed the big breakfasts at both little prince and Condor.  i really enjoyed the greek dancing at both Little Prince and Zorbas

We had some lovely cocktails at the princess bar

The beach was beautiful, the weather glorious - loved the windy days too!

We enjoyed a trip to corfu town, wandering around the old town and fort was fantastic and watching the cruise ships come and go, spending quiet time in a number of the beautiful churches and the synagogue, a trip to Aqualand was fun, as was hiring pedal boats and spending a chilled few hours painting at hippopots, and having a go at crazy golf. 

I loved meeting new and old friends, local dogs and cats,
overall a wonderful holiday, and one I want to do all over again!

Offline Silverstar

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Holiday review
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 03:40:40 PM »
Fab!  Glad you had a wonderful time  ;D

Offline Lilly_Honey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 11:32:23 PM »
Oh lovely :) little Prince apartments are in the perfect place too! Makes me so excited for next year.

Offline Nellie

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 11:49:43 PM »
Yep - we love it there.   Love the whole resort tbh!  :)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni