Author Topic: Getting married at the Athina  (Read 6469 times)

Offline Lilly_Honey

• View Profile
Getting married at the Athina
« on: August 18, 2016, 02:40:52 PM »
Very excited as we got engaged last year at the Delfino Blu, then we went back this year to plan our wedding, next year we are getting married at the Athina, we are so excited, our families are booking and a few have already! Anyone else got married in San Stef or know anyone that has?

Offline Googleberry1811

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Getting married at the Athina
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 04:00:25 PM »
I got married there in 2013, the girls at San Stefanos Travel organised everything and were fantastic!

Congratulations xx

Offline Lilly_Honey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 04:12:07 PM »
Oh you got married at the Athina or somewhere else in San Stef?! Aww thankyou! Xx

Offline Googleberry1811

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 06:34:05 PM »
We had the 'ceremony' in the gardens of the Margherita Suites because they have the wooden pagoda(?) next to the beach, and then the reception at Beachcomber.

Sally from San Stef travel was amazing. The forecast for the day we were meant to be getting married was really windy and so she met with us and suggested we bump it a day (where in England would let you move your wedding date with a couple of days notice!) and so we had it the day after (the official ceremony still took place in the town hall on the original date). It was well worth moving the date we had absolutely amazing weather, we sat outside to eat, went to the beach for sunset pictures, had fireworks, the works. I'm sure it will be amazing and great memories to have! x

Offline Lilly_Honey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 07:05:09 PM »
Oh yes! George told us about the windy weather, he also said that we can change the day wind pending!  We are having fireworks etc too..... They are literally sorting everything it's fab :) any pictures I could see?!! Xxxx

Offline Googleberry1811

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 10:36:58 PM »
I'm on a new laptop so I will get some sorted and send them over  ;D

Offline Lilly_Honey

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2016, 06:50:22 PM »
Oh lovely! Thankyou! X

Offline wilkowrightfamily

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2016, 11:42:04 PM »
Lilly_Honey. Hiiii. Hope you are well, our girls played together the day you were with George (Isobel missed Lilly so much after you'd gone) we have booked for next year, are you still having the same date?

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni