Author Topic: 2022 Restaurant recommendations  (Read 12756 times)

Offline BAJ

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
2022 Restaurant recommendations
« on: June 26, 2022, 04:21:23 PM »
Okay folks, so a tried and tested thread I’m afraid, but like many of you the wonderful fresh food in the village is one of the big attractions for us.
Now it’s nearly July hopefully everyone on here who loves the village will have either been or be getting near to a visit, some perhaps for the first time since 2019.
So for those who have been this year already, and others to update as they visit, which restaurants stood out for you this year and why? Brian

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: 2022 Restaurant recommendations
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 08:47:26 PM »
Olympia for us, the ambience is perfect, low background Greek music, and first class food and service. I did notice on our last night there, the new fish restaurant opposite, created a fair amount of noise, as it was opening night, and  Stelios did comment on it, hoping it was a one off.
If its not one thing,its your mother.

Offline BAJ

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2022, 11:33:07 PM »
Winkie, Olympia is one we haven’t been to for quite a few years, we will rectify that at the end of July having read many positive reviews. Any stand out dishes?

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2022, 12:08:38 PM »
Winkie, Olympia is one we haven’t been to for quite a few years, we will rectify that at the end of July having read many positive reviews. Any stand out dishes?

Lamb shank is outstanding Baj, with roast potatoes, and the salads are to die for too. He also serves a fabulous red house wine, you will not be disappointed.
If its not one thing,its your mother.

Offline Trevor

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 02:52:30 PM »
I have only heard good things about the Olympia and will certainly add it to our dining venues in July.

Offline hobbes

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2022, 05:00:30 PM »
Courgette fries and the potato cakes when they are on the set menu-I could quite happily just eat those! We have been known to go based solely on the fact that the potato cakes are on the set menu...

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2022, 12:21:20 AM »
Although not been since 2019 Olympia is always one of our main go to places.  Love the lamb with feta and spinach with boiled potatoes.I 😋
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline BAJ

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2022, 08:40:09 PM »
Although not been since 2019 Olympia is always one of our main go to places.  Love the lamb with feta and spinach with boiled potatoes.I 😋
Jules, you’ll be pleased to hear it is still on the menu, my wife had it on Sunday

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2022, 09:47:16 PM »
Thanks BAJ. Probably be our first night go to place. Always had excellent food and service at Olympia.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni