Author Topic: Stematis Apartments direct contact details needed urgently  (Read 8911 times)

Offline pottonroy

• View Profile
Stematis Apartments direct contact details needed urgently
« on: July 22, 2016, 08:48:39 PM »
Hi, We are back in San Stef next Friday. My wife and I are staying in Little Prince again but two of our sons booked separately and are staying in Stematis Appartments. Our third son Michael did not think he would be able to get time off work to join us but has now decided he would like to join us for the first week. He has managed to book the last seat on our flight but has no accomadation booked. My son rang Thomson tonight to see if they could arrange for a third bed in their room but they were extremely unhelpful and said that he would have to contact the hotel direct. We are happy to do this but I cannot find any direct contact details anywhere so if anyone can provide a phone number or E-mail address I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

Offline H A S

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Stematis Apartments direct contact details needed urgently
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 09:13:14 PM »
Hi have a look at this site http://www.san-stefano.gr/stamatis_room.php if no joy  try san stef travel reg Harry

Offline stemel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 10:02:02 PM »
hi try this web page, silvermoon.gr
silvermoon are the private apartments but there is a phone number there for Tom the owner of stamatis,

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 01:17:34 PM »
You could call on 0030 26630 51774 Stamatis (Tom) will be able to advise.

Offline pottonroy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 05:20:48 PM »
Thanks for the help. Thomson gave me a number in the end which didn't work but managed to get through to the number on the website. Think I've managed to sort something out.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni