Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to stay

Seeking advice on apartment choice

(1/7) > >>

Nic:
Dear collective wisdom in the forum
I'm a newbie to this group although holidayed in SS last summer and loved it.
We are a family of 5 (kids age 11,9 and 7) and are looking for a nice AC apartment, with a shared pool so the kids can make friends.
It's a special birthday for us next year so we will have a slightly larger (but not huge!) budget and it's for two weeks next summer.
Kids are desperate to go back- we loved all the restaurants, the beach, people we met.
Tried to contact Fedra mare but no luck, I think the summer is busy with repeat visitors. Can't stretch to delfino blu for the five of us in peak summer, unfortunately
Last year we stayed at perros- lovely 2 br apartment but keen to try something else and perhaps a little more luxurious.
Any thoughts or ideas would be gratefully received!
Many thanks

CHRIS NO 2:
Hi NIC is the fedra full or did they not get back to you?   Christina's next door no 5  apartment is great for a family like yours but no pool but that's not a problem in San steph

D@G:
I'd recommend the Perros. We also have young children of a similar age and will be staying at the Perros for the 4th time this August.

They have 2 bedroomed apartments which would be perfect for you. A great pool, nice air conditioned bar with air hockey and a pool table for the kids, and they are a real genuine family that will really look after you.

http://www.perroshotel.com/

Edit: I've just read your post fully, please ignore the above, you've already stayed at the Perros 😂

Jules:
Olga have 2 bedroom apartments with swimming pool and are very reasonably priced

Nic:
Thanks for the speedy replies!

I've emailed Fedra Mare a few times but not had a reply. We also tried to stay there last year but they were fully booked (they give preference to repeat customers, I think - fair enough but difficult to get a reservation when you are stuck with school holidays, as we are)

I'll look at Olga apartments - do you know if they have a kitchen in them?
Any other recommendations?

Many thanks again for the help!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version