Author Topic: Updated Map?  (Read 5325 times)

Offline EJ

• View Profile
Updated Map?
« on: May 27, 2016, 08:31:47 PM »
I have a drawn map of San Stefanos (somewhere on my laptop!) that I think I may have downloaded from here or the San Stefanos Travel site. But, I wondered whether anyone had a more up to date version? The one I have was out of date even 2 years ago when we first went. it would be great to know where all of the hotels and restaurants are that I keep hearing such good things about and that we managed to miss when we were there last.

We're back in August and I'd like to visit all of the places we missed the first time!

Thanks

Offline marinacfu

• View Profile
Re: Updated Map?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 12:17:45 PM »
I have a drawn map of San Stefanos (somewhere on my laptop!) that I think I may have downloaded from here or the San Stefanos Travel site. But, I wondered whether anyone had a more up to date version? The one I have was out of date even 2 years ago when we first went. it would be great to know where all of the hotels and restaurants are that I keep hearing such good things about and that we managed to miss when we were there last.

We're back in August and I'd like to visit all of the places we missed the first time!

Thanks

Hello! We have an up to date version at the San Stefanos Travel office, please drop by and I'm happy to pass you on a couple! I'm also always happy to update you myself on any changes around the area, in case you miss them on the map. I will check to see which map is on the website this year and update it. Thank you, Aline.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni