Author Topic: Map of San Stefanos  (Read 6155 times)

Offline riojabear

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Map of San Stefanos
« on: January 15, 2016, 06:08:00 PM »
I know some people like to find their own way and explore when they get to a new place.  Having kids I need to have a good idea where things are before I get there.  I haven't been to San Stefanos before and I can't find a decent resort map on this forum or online anywhere else.  So I've created a new online map here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z5HnXECn4evQ.kiAiiCr43kPY

If the admins feel it would be useful, then they can embed it anywhere on the site.  I plan to update it and improve it as I get closer to the holiday.  It might be nice to show say, supermarkets, locations with wifi etc. etc.  If anybody has any information on any of the locations I've placed, please respond on this thread or send me a message.  If I've mis-located something or you have something to add, I'll need the longitude and latitude values to add the pin.  To do that go to a "normal" Google maps page, right click the location of the thing you want to write to me about and select "What's here?" The long and lat values are the numbers at the bottom, just cut and paste them into your message.

I hope the map is useful to new and existing members.

twitter: @riojabear

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Map of San Stefanos
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 03:47:23 AM »
This may also help as it shows most of all the locations in the village

http://arillasmap.awardspace.com/googlemap/?item=145
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline riojabear

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Map of San Stefanos
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 11:34:57 AM »
Thanks, a few days after I created mine, I did find this.  It's tucked away in the Arillas forum somewhere.  I'm not sure if it's maintained though.  I'll try to update mine. Just following some of the threads here, it seems that there are changes in the businesses almost every year so it seems its ever-changing.

When we go, in August, I'll try to update mine as much as possible, but as I mentioned in my original post, if anybody wants anything added, they just need to ask :)

twitter: @riojabear

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni