Author Topic: Hotel in Corfu Town  (Read 8484 times)

Offline Richard/Jackie/Nathan

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Hotel in Corfu Town
« on: November 24, 2015, 04:27:00 PM »
We fancy spending a night in Corfu Town next year - any recommendations for a hotel? Would be looking for one in easy walking distance of the bus station. Thanks in advance.

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Hotel in Corfu Town
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 07:41:27 PM »
Maybe take a look on booking.com.. give you an idea of prices,and each hotel usually gives its location on a map...
lm sure you will get other tips also.

Offline Richard/Jackie/Nathan

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 10:52:08 AM »
Yes I've done that but am always happy for some personal recommendations ha!

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 09:16:31 PM »
I think its nice to hear personal recomendations...what about tripadvisor?  I know its not everybodys cup of tea but i must admit i use it quite alot..

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 11:46:31 AM »
I have stayed at Corfu Palace, Mon Repo and also a nice small hotel around the corner from the Liston (forgotten the name) as well as Corfu Mare  all of which were lovely all 4 star comfortable etc.  For the best location though if you get a front facing room at Corfu Palace you are close to all town's sights and facilities as well as an amzing view across the bay of Garitsa. Corfu Mare was my favourite but its in the Mandouki area of town so better with a car as a bit too far to walk to Liston and shops but taxis are plentiful and cheap too.

Offline richnsare

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 08:04:23 PM »
Hi Richard/Jackie/Nathan,

We stayed at http://www.arcadionhotel.com/ a couple of years ago for 3 nights, before heading to San Stef for the remainder of our 2 weeks holiday. I would definitely recommend the hotel: position in the town is fantastic (a little noisy, but nothing drastic); pricing was good; staff very friendly; food OK, but more than sufficient. The very best thing about staying in Corfu Town was that we were in the hotel less than 30 minutes after touching down: 10 mins to get off the plane; 10 mins for bags and the taxi driver did the rest. It made the whole journey much much better without the transfer to San Stef, which we did via hire care 3 days later.

Recommended.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni