Author Topic: First Time in San Stefanos  (Read 10971 times)

Offline josuz

• View Profile
First Time in San Stefanos
« on: September 27, 2015, 04:33:41 PM »
Yes this was my first ever trip to San Stefanos although been to Corfu 5 Times before, I had an amazing time stayed at the Romanza Hotel and was so impressed I have already booked to go back again June  ;D
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 04:36:37 PM by josuz »

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
Re: First Time in San Stefanos
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 05:53:36 PM »
Yes this was my first ever trip to San Stefanos although been to Corfu 5 Times before, I had an amazing time stayed at the Romanza Hotel and was so impressed I have already booked to go back again June  ;D
Sounds like you've caught the San Stefanos bug!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 10:39:22 PM »
You have joined the club of returnees
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Stu and Holly

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 11:08:39 PM »
We have stayed twice at Hotel Teresa and Twice at Little Prince.  Both fantastic

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 07:48:28 PM »
Love Teresa (our 14th time this year). Can't wait to be back. Great food and hosts at Little Prince but everywhere in the village is lovely
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2016, 10:20:39 PM »
Strange Jules,we first visited SS in 1990..staying at Romanza..walked passed Teresas so many times over the years and have never visited..must make an effort and call in.

Gavlah1973

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2016, 10:51:42 AM »
Rilo...... Our relatives stayed last year. We.used the pool with them up there. Lovely place, nice food and staff..... Great to spend a day round a different pool

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2016, 12:26:08 PM »
Cheers Gavlah..have 18 days this year so a change of surroundings would,be nice..always think some of these places might be a bit clicky..

Offline spesh49

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2016, 02:26:50 PM »
We have been going to San Stefanos for quite a number of years now our first stay was at the Villa Argiris next to Romanza, since then its only been the Romanza or Teresa, roll on August.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2016, 11:55:20 PM »
it is so lovely round Teresa pool and the bar is nice and the food is good as well

Offline Silverstar

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2016, 02:56:55 PM »
We stay now in Vagelis Villa Helena (behind Nafsika) but have stayed at Teresa before and often go for a day by the pool, or the fab Wed night Greek night.

Known Leo since we were kids so amazing to see the transformation that he and Fanis have made to the Teresa accommodation and bar and eating area - looks so cosmopolitan and trendy now!

Lovely food, lovely people and the pool still has one of the best views in SS

Offline HKsuey

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2016, 12:25:41 AM »
We will be second timers. Visited in May last year and stayed in the Little Prince in a 2 bed apartment. Great place to stay and we were bowled over by the friendliness around the village especially to children. The kids had a great time looking at the lizards and terrapins and trying to catch fish in the little stream by the beach. So we are coming back, got a good deal with BA flights and staying at the Jasmine pool bar, also sneaking out of school a couple of days early to squeeze in a whole 10 lovely days.  8). Getting very excited with less than 2 weeks to go. Would love to say hello to other holidaymakers- I will be the harassed looking mother probably laden down with more stuff than a Greek donkey,looking enviously at all the people sitting leisurely drinking cocktails. Though hopefully will be squeezing in a few :) I am really enjoying all the updates and another one hoping the web cam will be up soon. Happy holidays to you all.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni